🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

The girls share their wishes

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
edited July 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

Elsa takes hold of the shell. She rubs it and the genie pops out.  The genie tells her that she can grant three wishes but she must bless someone other than you. 

Elsa thinks about it a minute and then tells the genie. 

“My wish is for the world to be free of this COV-19 virus.” Elsa says. “Too many people from all over the world have died and others are still very sick with a lot of bad symptoms.” 

The genie tells her that’s a great wish and grants it for her. Now Kimmy wants to make a wish. 

“I wish that the Friends’ studio would give me special powers and allow me to help the players in their game.” 

The genie is hesitant about that because she thinks that the wish is for herself instead of bestowing it to another person. She will have to think about that. Jenny says that she would like to make a wish. 

“I wish that the King community would continue to grow and be able to help all the players who join the community,” Jenny says. “There is too much negative going on in this world and we need to see more positive. So, if you grant my wish then it will be wonderful for people to share their games ideas from all over the world.” 

The genie thinks it’s not a bad idea and she grants her the wish. She tells Jenny that more and more players will be seeking out the community and the Superstars, Game Experts and Ambassadors will continue doing a dynamite job for all the CMs.  She now turns back to Kimmy. 

“Maybe if you reworded your wish, it might be more helpful,” says the genie. 

Kimmy thinks about it and asks if she could get a couple of minutes to word it correctly. The genie tells her that’s fine. She looks to Tiffi and to her other friends. Maybe they can help her word it better. Tiffi tells Kimmy that maybe besides the superpower to help the players, she could use those powers to help anyone that is in trouble and not game related. There are loads of evil people in the world, so if someone is being attacked and she has the right superpower she could halt it and scare away the evil person. Kind of like Superman. 

Kimmy thinks that sounds a lot better but it would depend on the superpower that she gets. 

The genie thinks that might work but first she can grant her a temporary superpower to see what help she does trying to fight off evil. If that works and Kimmy really loves doing things like that then maybe she can grant her a full wish to join the Friends’ game. 

Kimmy is thrilled and they all thank her for the three wishes.  

The day has now come to an end. It’s time for everyone to clean up and head home. 

Hugs and kisses. 

Let’s continue - Tiffi creates a memory picture

Start at the beginning – In the good old summertime!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?