πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Meeting all our friends! Pg. 2 πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

Options
candycrushinit
candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
edited August 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

It is 6:00 A.M., and Tiffi has her backpack all set and ready to go. She sends a text message to all her friends telling them to meet her at the bus stop at 6:45 A.M. She went down to the kitchen to eat breakfast and kiss her father goodbye. She skipped out the door and all the way to the bus stop, where Misty, Dachs, Red Rabbit, and Olivia were already there waiting for the bus. She hugs them and greeted each other. Then they talk about what they want to do at the beach.

"I have my beachgoer outfit on and can't wait to rock in the sun!" says Misty. "Yeah right!" replied Red Rabbit. "I just want to hop around on the nice warm sand and lay down on it!" "I'm going for an underwater swim!" said Olivia. Dachs barked excitedly. Then, the rest of their friends arrived minutes before their departure time. "Where's Bubblegum Troll and Jelly Queen?" Tiffi asked, worried. "They're going to be late!"

Yeti explained to her that they need to get some things done before leaving so they're going to be running a little late and hopefully, they will not miss their ride. Tiffi sighed with relief. She doesn't want to leave anyone behind on this luxurious trip. They deserve a vacation after working so hard helping the players and dealing with their complaints about them.

After waiting for about 15 minutes, the bus finally arrived. Everyone cheered and hopped in, when suddenly, Jelly Queen and Bubblegum Troll were rushing to catch the bus on time and luckily they did, barely when the doors were about to close. They were tired of running and were sweating fast. "Maybe next time, you should try to do whatever you're doing at an earlier time and focus on getting here on time!" Odus snapped. Everyone gave out a little chuckle as they got themselves situated and the bus takes off.

They spend some time chatting to each other and playing games and teasing each other. They took snack and bathroom breaks too and continued talking as the bus takes them to a nice, warm beach where they will kick back and relax and play in the sand and sea.

Back to the Beginning β˜€οΈ < Previous 🌊 Next >πŸ–οΈ

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?