πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

We're here at the beach! Pg. 3 πŸ–β›±β˜€οΈ

Options
candycrushinit
candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
edited August 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

It was a long ride - 6 hours to get there, and they're finally here! It was noon and everyone stopped at the entrance to stretch. Then they went through the gate and cheered loudly as they stared at the beautiful ocean shining in the sunlight, the warm sand gleaming, and large crowds of people. "This is nice!" Rachel exclaimed. "So beautiful and hot like me!" Misty rocked around, shaking her tail. They took a second to breathe in fresh air and apply some sunscreen. The girls and boys went to the changing rooms to put on their bathing suits. Out they went, then off they went, into the water, some laying down on their blankets and tanning, and sitting on lounge chairs.

Red Rabbit ran around on the warm sand. Yeti, Olivia, and Dachs were playing in the cold ocean, laughing and splashing each other. Misty and Rachel relaxed on the lounge chairs while Tiffi and Nutcracker played with the beach ball, and Bubblegum Troll and Jelly Queen enjoy themselves a good tan. Odus was flying in the sky, enjoying the gorgeous view of the beach minus the crowded people. "Ah, what a vivid experience! I can stay up here all day and not worry about anything". He then felt his wings suddenly burning. "Ah! Ow! Well, except that. Guess I should get down then" He flew down to the top of a parasol where Rachel was sitting under. "Ah, this feels much better"

They all enjoyed their time until Tiffi announces that she will be playing a game with everyone. The server hits the beach ball and one person has to hit it to a random person who has to hit it to another random person and so on. If one misses the ball or double-hits it, that person is out. Everyone gathered around her, listening to the rules and then spreading out. Tiffi hits the ball and it is heading towards Bubblegum Troll. He hits it and it's heading towards Olivia and she hits it hard, making Red Rabbit miss and the first one out. Then Tiffi hits the ball high up in the air and then down to Odus, who can't see where it's going. It hits his head and then he hits it, being the next one out. They continued playing until it's down to two people: Yeti and Jelly Queen, and they're pretty good.

It has been 5 minutes and then Jelly Queen hits the ball really high, so high that Yeti can't see a thing with the sunlight blinding him and eventually hit his face, and ultimately, Jelly Queen is the winner. Everyone clapped and cheered and then got set to play another round.

After long hours of playing, Tiffi decides to have an ice cream break. "I'm so hot" she said, panting. "I want...some...ice cream. Who wants some?" Everyone agreed and went to the ice cream truck parked in the sand. Tiffi asked for strawberry flavor, Yeti chocolate, Nutcracker cookies n' creme, Red Rabbit mint, Bubblegum Troll bubblegum, and Olivia gummy. Rachel, Misty, Jelly Queen, Odus, and Dachs got smoothies. They sat down on their blankets and enjoyed their cool treat. 🍦πŸ₯€πŸ’

Back to the Beginning β˜€οΈ < Previous 🌊 Next >πŸ–οΈ

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?