πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Where should we stay? Pg. 5 🌌

Options
candycrushinit
candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
edited August 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

"Mmm...this hamburger is so good!" Nutcracker said with his mouth full as he chowed down his hamburger. "I know, right? The best part is the patty. So juicy, tender, and meaty. Yummmm" Tiffi said. "You know, it feels so good when I'm around you anywhere, sitting here and enjoying the beautiful view while eating this delicious food. You are definitely the one for me, and I will never leave you" She leans her head against his shoulder and stares into the sky full of stars.

Dachs keeps barking for more leftovers, and that annoys Bubblegum Troll. He is selfish and won't even bother giving him some of his nachos to keep him from barking incessantly. "Get your own food you greedy critter!" he says. Dachs gave him sad little cute puppy eyes and whimpered to persuade him to give him nachos. He isn't completely heartless, so he gave him at least one chip dipped in nacho cheese, and that makes him happy. Dachs runs around in circles, everyone giving him little scraps of food to eat. "You did give him a bit of your nachos which is nice" Odus says. "And now he wants more, so you'll maybe want to spare him some more before he starts bothering you again" Bubblegum Troll groaned.

"Sooo....who wants to go shopping?" Rachel asked. "I do! I want to get myself a new outfit so that players can admire me more!" Misty said. "I am too!" said Olivia. "I really need to buy an outfit for myself so that I won't be left out from all the fashionistas! I'll finally be happy and fit in!" All the girls agreed. "Well, what are you waiting for? Leeeeeet's gooooo!" Misty threw her trash away and took off with the rest of the girls behind her. "Wait!" Yeti called. "What are we supposed to do?"

Tiffi turned around. "Well, you boys can do whatever you want. It would be nice if one of you would find a hotel to stay in, one that is cheap and affordable for all of us. Well then, see you later! Call me if you need anything!" She left and ran towards the other girls who are ahead of her.

The boys looked at her, then at each other blankly. "Well then, I guess we can go have some fun." Odus says. "But we need to find a hotel first, so we don't have to worry about it later." "Where do we start?" Nutcracker asked. "We don't even know how we are going to handle the prices" "Yeah, we're a little short on gold" Red Rabbit replied. "But how long are we staying? 1 night? 3 nights? 1 week?" Yeti asked. "Obviously 1 night" Odus answered. "But we can either find one OR buy some sleeping bags so we can sleep outside like we're camping just to save some gold."

Bubblegum Troll looked at him with concern. "S-sleep outside!? We're here for a beach vacation, not a camping vacation! And, it intimidates me when bugs fly over me while I'm sleeping or when someone is trying to attack us from nowhere? Seriously, I wish I never came here just to waste all my time sleeping on the hard ground outside in the cold."

"Don't worry, we will wear bug spray and have Dachs guard the area. It'll be just fine." Odus reassured him. "Well then, shall we get going? It's getting late, so we have to make a decision now."

The boys try to think carefully while the girls have fun with their shopping and stuff. How will they settle this? Will they be spending their gold on some luxury hotel or sleep outside in the woods with the cold wind and creatures that creep around them? They better make a smart choice.

Back to the Beginning β˜€οΈ < Previous 🌊 Next >πŸ–οΈ

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?