πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

The decision has been made! Pg. 6 πŸ’β€β™‚οΈ

Options
candycrushinit
candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
edited August 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

The girls are enjoying their shopping experience. They are at a clothing shop, picking out their new outfits for the game. "Hey Olivia, what do you think of this one?" Tiffi asked. She shows her a white uniform with a red bow, a brooch, a blue skirt, white gloves, pink boots, and a tiara. Olivia gasped. "Oh. My. Gosh. That looks so pretty! Maybe I can wear it when the players call me." "What an amazing find Tiffi" Rachel commented. "It reminds me of something I can't remember the last time I saw it. But it does look good on you anyways."

Misty and Jelly Queen were rummaging in the racks for a perfectly good outfit. "I can't decide which outfit I will wear!" Misty cried. "Both of them are good-looking, but which looks better on me? Is it this one? Or maybe this one? Ughhhh, I can't decide!"

Tiffi looks at the outfits Misty is holding up. "Why don't you try them on in the fitting room? Maybe you'll choose between one or the other. No need to worry!"

"Some of the players say I'm their favorite character. If I wear something attractive, more players will start to like me. So it's up to me to choose which outfit will attract more players and if I don't pick the right one, then they will not like me anymore. They need me to help them with their crazy hard levels and if I don't help them much, then they will call on someone else, and I don't want to be useless to them. This will be the one chance that will make me the most attractive and useful friend anyone can call on."

Just then, Tiffi heard her phone ring. It was Nutcracker. She answered it. "H-hey Tiffi. Come meet us at the Vanity Hotel. It's just about 5 blocks from where you are. There's something we need to tell you. Hurry!"

"We'll be right there! See you later!" She hung up the phone. "Okay girls! Time to go! This way!" She led the way to the hotel, where the boys are at. Misty sighed. "Oh man, I really wanted a new outfit for a long time." "Relax, we'll buy it tomorrow" Olivia said. "Besides, what's good about a new outfit if you have so many? I like your carnival outfit. That's your best outfit of all." She ran to catch up to Tiffi. They turned a couple of lefts and rights, pushing past people to reach their destination.

They saw the boys in front of the hotel entrance and waved to them. The boys waved back. "Hey! We've found a hotel to stay in! Only 80 gold bars per person!" Red Rabbit called. "80 gold? Well that's a good deal!" Tiffi said. "I still have some spare gold from all the events and contests I've participated in. And so does everyone else."

Yeti lowered his head. "Well, we have made a decision. It was Odus's idea so blame it all on him. We drew names from Nutcracker's hat and unfortunately, I was one of the unlucky ones that get to sleep outside in the cold dark. Lucky Odus got to go just because he did it and he always wanted to enjoy the good life as always."

"Hey! All I did is draw my name, and it says "Hotel" on it. So what's the big deal? You just need to better luck next time! And, Bubblegum Troll and Dachs will be joining you tonight so you won't be alone." Odus says. Bubblegum Troll scoffed. "Yeah, of course he gets to go because he knows it. I don't because I'm not that lucky as he, Red Rabbit, and Nutcracker are and Dachs, well obviously, pets weren't allowed. So we'll be having him guard the area and defend us if someone tries to attack us."

"Well, have fun on your outdoor slumber! We girls cannot wait to enjoy every single luxurious moment in this cheap hotel!" Misty said with a smirk. "Shall we check in now? It's time for us to go now." Rachel said. "See you tomorrow guys"

They went inside to check in, leaving Yeti, Bubblegum Troll, and Dachs outside. They regretted their decision, and now they are going to be sleeping outdoors in a park that is not too far from the hotel. It'll be their worst night for today.

Back to the Beginning β˜€οΈ < Previous 🌊 Next >πŸ–οΈ

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?