πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Checking in! Pg. 7 🏨

Options
candycrushinit
candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
edited August 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

All the girls and some of the boys went inside to check in. It looks so pretty inside. "Now this is where I want to stay for tonight! So luxurious!" Jelly Queen said. "Good thing that pesky Yeti isn't coming" She mumbled the last part so no one can suspect that she and Yeti are still enemies.

Tiffi went to the reception desk to check in and get their room keys. "Alright everyone! Time to go to our rooms! We can only have two people per room! Boys and girls separated!"

Each pair grabbed a key and started heading toward their rooms. Then Nutcracker came up to Tiffi and whispered, "Hey uh, won't you mind if I stay with you tonight? Just for one night?" Tiffi blushed with anxiety. "Oh sorry. We only allow boys and girls to be in separate rooms for tonight"

"Pretty please?" he said with sparkling eyes. "Please please please please PLEASE!!!" Tiffi's face turned an even brighter shade of red. "Okay okay" she said. "But don't do anything dirty and stupid, okay?"

"Thank you so much! I don't want to sleep alone, so you can make me feel comfortable. I won't do anything wrong I promise!"

Tiffi eyed him with suspicion. "Okay, but do it one bit, I will be screaming at you and maybe I will slap you at the end!" He felt a little intimidated hearing the last part. He straightened himself up and followed Tiffi to her room. They went up the elevator to the eighth floor and then to the door that says "181". Tiffi unlocked the door and turned on the lights.

It was just a simple room with a king bed, a bathroom, a TV, windows, a closet, a mini fridge, and a coffee maker. They unpacked their stuff. "Sooo...what should we do now that we're alone here?" Nutcracker asked nervously. "You can watch TV while I get myself ready for bedtime. I'll change into my pajamas and brush my teeth." Tiffi said. "Oh, and take a shower because you literally stink from all the sweat from today. I won't be sleeping with you if you can't keep yourself clean!"

She took out her pajamas, toothbrush and toothpaste, and went into the bathroom. Nutcracker turned on the TV and searched through the channels for a good show to watch. He keeps thinking of something that thrills and bothers him at the same time. But he's not letting that happen tonight. Then he found a cartoon show about a blue robot cat from the future and turned up the volume. He really loved the show because it somehow reflects some of his personality and traits as the protagonist. He is kind, creative, and sometimes courageous as he is also clumsy, irresponsible, and a bit dirty-minded.

Tiffi has finished dressing up and brushing her teeth. She gets out of the bathroom and tells him to take a shower now. He turned off the TV and took out his towel and extra change of clothes and goes to the bathroom. Tiffi turned it back on and changed the channel and turned down the volume a bit.

About a half hour later, Nutcracker came out from the bathroom and sat beside her on the bed. He yawned. "I'm so tired. I think it's time to go to sleep now." He took off his hat and placed it on the floor.

Tiffi also yawned and turned off the TV. "Yeah, me too." They set up the bed ready to sleep. She turned off the lights and went to lie down on the bed next to him. "Ahh, this feels good" she said, laying down on the soft mattress. "Good night"

"Good night Tiffi" he said. It feels like heaven for him, sleeping on the soft bed next to the girl of his dreams. He closed his eyes for a bit and opened them back up. Then he reached for her head, stroking her soft hair. She made a small, pleasant noise and drifted off to sleep. This must be best night ever, for him. Maybe tomorrow, it will be even better.

Back to the Beginning β˜€οΈ < Previous 🌊 Next >πŸ–οΈ

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?