🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Shark attack!! Pg. 17 🦈🌊

Options
candycrushinit
candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
edited August 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

While a few of their friends are relaxing on the shore, Tiffi swims around, splashing everyone she sees and dunking a few others. She laughed, then Yeti came behind her and gave her the biggest splash he ever made. She flipped into the water and quickly emerged into the surface. Yeti laughed hard, and Tiffi swam after him. Just then, Olivia popped her head out of the water, showing a scared and panicked expression.

"AHHHHHH!" she screamed. Everyone around her turned around and saw her swimming away from something terrible. "Olivia, what happened?" Tiffi asked frantically. "What's going on with you?"

She pointed at the opposite direction. "Sh...ssh...shh...sh...SHARK!!!" Tiffi turned around and saw a large fin pop out from behind them. Her eyes widened. "Oh shoot! SWIM!!" she shouted. They all did, warning all the people around them, and they swam for their life. The shark came out, gobbling everything in its way. People, inflatables, personal stuff, and everything else in the ocean, leaving trash and blood everywhere it goes.

At the shore, the other friends are still sitting on the lounge chairs not too far from the water. Odus saw something big swimming towards them, but can't tell what it is without his spectacles. A cruise ship or a battleship? A whale? He just can't tell without them.

Then after hearing the frantic screaming from the people, they realize that it was a shark. "Oh dear oh dear!" Misty cried. "I hope everyone's alright!"

"We need to do something!" Odus suggested. "Bubblegum Troll and Jelly Queen, you distract the shark with your powers while I look for the others"

"A queen always looks out for her people and tries to help them out the very best she can!" Jelly Queen stated. "Let's chase that shark away!"

"So does a KING!" Bubblegum Troll replied. "Let's do this!"

Odus flew up to look for everyone else while Jelly Queen and Bubblegum Troll risk their lives fighting the shark. Bubblegum Troll uses his sticky gum and Jelly Queen uses her jelly to slow it down. Misty directed everyone out of the water and to safety. Tiffi and the rest got to the shore, panting. "Oh my gosh! Are you guys alright?" she asked nervously. Tiffi nodded. "Wait a minute, where's Nutcracker and Red Rabbit?" she then asked.

Tiffi gasped. “Oh no! They are still in the water! They could drown or get eaten by the shark!” She sees Odus flying in the sky and called out to him. “Have you seen Nutcracker and Red Rabbit?”

”Hmm...I’ll take a look. Give me a few moments” He squinted his eyes to get a better view down below. All he sees is miles of ocean water with Bubblegum Troll and Jelly Queen in it trying to get the shark to go away. Then he sees something floating and flew down to take a closer look. It’s Red Rabbit and he is on a floatie. Nutcracker’s floatie. He looked around to find him, but had no clue where he is.

”Hey! Red Rabbit’s over there on that floatie!” he yelled. “The shark is getting closer to him!” He kept looking around to find him. “But still no sign of Nutcracker!”

”Hang on, I’ll get him!” Yeti said. He ran to the ocean and swam as fast as he could to reach him.

”Tiffi, use your fish to distract the shark. Olivia, you help too.” Odus commanded. Then suddenly, he saw a hand sinking down into the water. A white one.

“On it!” Tiffi sent out her fish and they swam in different directions, making the shark stop in its tracks for a few seconds. Then Olivia went in the water, heading towards it. She was hesitating first, but she knew if she wanted to save her friends, she must conquer her fear. She took a deep breath and shot ink at its face. It went wild, causing huge waves knocking her over and pushing Yeti and Red Rabbit towards dry land. Then it finally swam away into the open ocean.

”Olivia! I saw someone sinking. It could be Nutcracker. Do you think you can get him?” Odus called.

”I’m on it!” she answered firmly. She went down to retrieve his limp body from the water.

Bubblegum Troll and Jelly Queen cheered and gave each other a high five. Then he felt something painful tingling on his gummed skin. Uh oh! Looks like he forgot to apply sunscreen. That doesn’t look good for him. They swam back to shore where everyone else is waiting for them.

”Thanks for saving me back there” Red Rabbit said. “I would be tonight’s special if you haven’t came for me.”

Tiffi was looking scared and worried about Nutcracker. She saw Olivia swimming back to shore, holding his unconscious body. She can’t believe it. After two straight days having fun here, an unexpected turn of events comes into play, messing up their fun and their weekend. She rushed to him as Olivia puts him down on the sand, looking lifeless.

Back to the Beginning ☀️ < Previous 🌊 Next >🏖️

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?