🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Recalling good ‘ol memories Pg. 18 👩‍❤️‍👨🌹🌈

Options
candycrushinit
candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
edited August 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

Everyone gathered around Tiffi, who was kneeling beside the unconscious body of Nutcracker, not sensing any movement from him. She leaned her head against his chest, listening to his heartbeat. She can barely hear anything. Tears flowed in her eyes as she rests her head on top of him, remembering all the good times they had until this devastating day. She remembers helping the players with him, their first date, how he had made her happy, and most importantly, the day when they first met. She recalls last night of him attempting to peek at her while she showers and screaming loudly at him and slapping him. She felt a little bad for saying those harsh words and hurting him last night at the Serene Hotel.

"This is all my fault" she said through sobs. "I should have been more protective to you and everyone else. This never would have happened if I didn't say something harmful to you after you did something horrible last night. I made a promise to myself and to my father that I would keep you all safe and I broke it.“ She turned and saw Bubblegum Troll, with a deep shade of red on his skin. “And look at you, you got a painful sunburn because I forgot to tell you to apply it right before we indulge ourselves in the hot sunlight.” She turned her head back to Nutcracker, crying helplessly. She sniffs. “I guess I was a little ignorant about what he did last night. I wouldn’t talk to him afterwards and that’s why he ended up like this. His life will be taken away forever.”

She keeps shedding tears as she recalls more good memories. “Remember the time when you cracked a thousand nuts with your robot suit? My mind was blown away and my heart was beating as fast as you.” A tear fell on his chest. “And the time when you found a huge nut and you keep asking Yeti to smash it? That was unbelievable and yet unforgettable.”

Everyone, including Bubblegum Troll, felt bad and went to cheer her up. “Hey, it’s not your fault that we were unprepared for this dangerous challenge” Misty said, grinning. “We just won, that’s what matters. We did it together and.....” Her grin turns into a frown. “And we almost lost a dear friend too.”

“You didn’t need to remind me to put on sunscreen in the first place.” Bubblegum Troll said. Then he felt a sting. “Ow! I know it will mess up my skin if I don’t but ow! I just forgot, that’s all. No need to blame yourself for anything. Ouch!”

Red Rabbit explained everything that really happened to Nutcracker. “I was trying to swim away from the shark when I saw his floatie. My legs were tired from all the swimming and I got on. I didn’t know where could he have gone but all I can remember is him falling off and drowning. I tried to save him but the waves created by it were too strong thus pushing me away and being the next target” He lowered his head in disappointment. “I hope you believe me Tiffi.”

She stopped crying and looked at him with anticipation. “I do. I have to bring him back. He can’t leave me now! Not like this!“

”I know a way for him to regain consciousness but you have to do it carefully alright?” Odus directed. “Start with a couple chest compressions along with few breaths. If he doesn’t wake up, try again. Keep doing it until you see him breathing and opening his eyes."

"Alright" she said firmly. She did what Odus told her. Plenty of chest compressions and a few short breaths. Nothing. She keeps trying and listening to his breathing for any signs of consciousness. Still nothing. Everyone was watching anxiously. Please wake up. Please, I need you to wake up. You can't leave me now. You can't just leave me alone without you. Please, come back to me.....

Her arms are getting tired from all the compressions. Still no answer. She decides to use her last breath. To her joy and happiness, and a bit of surprise, he coughed out a mouthful of water and sat up, feeling a bit dizzy. All the friends smiled happily with relief. Tiffi sheds tears of joy and hugs her friend. " You came back! I-I...I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings last night. I promise never ever to do it again." She blushes a deep shade of red as she's still hugging him.

"Thank you for saving my life Tiffi" he said, his voice a little weak. "I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have gone in there, making you really angry. Maybe it was a mistake. A huge mistake."

"Guess it was kinda my fault too. I didn't need to lock the door because I know you're smart enough not to go in there. Turns out you weren't so that's why I regretted having you to sleep with me in the first place."

Nutcracker smiled. He got up, then stumbled a bit. Tiffi helped him up while the rest of the friends got their stuff ready to leave the beach.

"C'mon, why don't we go out for one last time? That way, we can enjoy the city sightings before we leave at 2:00 P.M. Sound okay?"

He nodded. Everyone took a second to look back at the beach to remember the good times they had together, and forget the hard ones that occurred now. Then they started moving into the city to enjoy the view one more time.

Back to the Beginning ☀️ < Previous 🌊 Next >🏖️

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?