🏅Badges! Join the Weekly Race HERE and share your scrapbook HERE
🌈New in the Community? Say Hi HERE

Comments

• kiara_waelkiara_wael Posts: 37,794 Candy Moderator

Hi @susneg . Welcome to our Community

Nice to meet you here, which level are you in Candy Crush Friends Saga ? Keep it up

Have a Friends-Tastic day 🍭

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 12,505 Community Manager

Hej @susneg 👋 And warm welcome to the Candy Crush Friends Community 🤗We are delighted to have you here!

I am the Community Manager and I'm playing from beautiful Barcelona. I absolutely love to see how everyone is coming from all around the World 🌍

👉Here are a few links to help you make the most out of the Community:

🍭If you want to win Gold and Boosters, check all our contests here!

🍭 If you want to find out more about the game and the Game Studio, check our hottest topics here!

🍭If you want more fun, check the Fun Area here!

So see you around 😉

Happy playing and don't forget to have fun 🍒

No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Want to PLAY more?
    🍭 Play Candy Crush Saga      🥤Play Candy Crush Soda Saga         👭Play Candy Crush Friends Saga   
    🍮 Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga      🍏 Play Farm Heroes Saga

🌟

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.