🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Tiffi calls her friends

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
edited August 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

Tiffi arrives home a few minutes before Mr. Toffee so she calls him to find out what’s for dinner.

He tells her that he’s planning to stop at the fast food restaurant and asks her what she wants. She can’t decide. Oh my! Tiffi is indecisive! She tells Mr. Toffee to surprise her.

She starts making phone calls to her friends to see who wants to go to the circus with her. Some answer but others she has to leave a phone message. Now it’s time to call her sister. 

“Kimmy, you’re not going to believe what happened to me today,” Tiffi says. “I went by the bridge early this morning and they had 4 tents set up behind the bridge but nothing else. I went to help the players and on the way back I walked over to the tents to see if anyone was there. Chewy was talking to this girl Katie and she told us all about the circus and the different acts that they do. She said that the show is set for mid-August and she will get back to me once she gets a definite date. Are you going with me to the circus?” 

Kimmy thinks that she might be able to make it but can’t commit until she gets a date. Just then Mr. Toffee walks in so the two of them eat dinner. After cleaning up the kitchen, Tiffi makes some phone calls to see who would like to go. No one can commit until she gets a definite show date and time. She promises to get back to them once she knows all the information. 

Time to check her email and see what else is going on in the computer world.

She is totally amazed at how much activity goes on in just a few hours when she’s out of the house. She reads some and responds to others. Then it’s time for her to go to sleep. 

Let’s continue - The Ringling Circus museum

Start at the beginning – The circus is coming to town!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?