💌 Good news! Sending and receiving lives on Facebook: the fix is HERE!
🍭 Share your favourite candy to Win 30 Gold bars here AND more with Yeti here 💜 | 🏅 Join the Weekly Race and collect badges HERE 💫
Say Hi HERE 👋 | Find out your Candy name here 🍬 | Share your scrapbook here 🌱
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Friends.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Odus the eagle 🦅

Sofia2086Sofia2086 Posts: 23 Level 2

Hello lm a new bee and l thought if odus the eagle is coming back? l missed his odus challenge last year and l thought if this September is he going to get back please vote to bring him back

6 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 9,080 Game Expert

Hello and welcome to our community

I think the events keep coming back. if you don't make it or you didn't get it, then you might be lucky next time.

@QueenMia

♥ Where there is a will, there's a way ♥

A look at my profile would help everyone! 

Did you know that there is now an international area for German - French and Spanish?    

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 12,095 Superstar

Hello @Sofia2086 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community 🤗

It is nice to see that you are big fan of the Odus and the "Eagle" costume.

I have voted for your Idea, hoping that other players who do not have this costume yet, might agree with you and vote up!

But, please be aware that, it is completely up to the King team and the Studio whether they want to re-release a character or not! Same thing happened with the Bubble Gum Troll and Jelly Queen too! The Studio has sent them back to us.

Hopefully, they will send the "Eagle" Costume also for the players who were not able to achieve him last time!

Let's hope for the Best 👍️

NOTE: I can understand your passion towards this costume, but you should not create multiple threads about it as it could be considered as "spamming".

Thank you for understanding! Have a Crushastic Day 🍭 🍭

Signature - Superstar new 2020 FHS exp FINALpng