🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Fourth and final round

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,859 Sweet Legend
edited August 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

“Contestants, for the final round you are going to be creating your favorite seafood meal,” says the host. “You have 45 minutes to create the best seafood meal and your time starts now!” 

The time seems to be going fast even though they have to do some retakes. Yeah! Seafood! They all make a mad dash into the pantry. Yeti chooses lobster, Tiffi decides to do spicy fish soup, Kimmy goes with a fried fish and chips platter, and Jenny really wants to impress the judges so she goes with a clam soup.

Yeti is struggling with the live lobsters. They keep moving around and one almost ends up on the floor. Hopefully he puts them in the pot soon. 

“There you go, get into the water lobster,” says Yeti. “Why did I even think of using lobsters when I don’t like to kill anything. But the taste is soooooooo good with melted butter.” 

“Contestants, you have 9 minutes left!” says the host. 

Jenny feels rushed as she tries to add the clams to the soup. She breaths a sigh of relief when she sees them starting to open. 

“You better start plating,” says the host. “Only10 seconds left to go …………. 10, 9, 8, ………..1. Times up! Now let’s hear from the judges.”

“It looks like we might have a winner of this round,” says the second judge. “This lobster is out of this world!” The other two judges agree and one judge finishes everything on the plate. 

“Wow, another wonderful dish!” says the first judge. “This spicy fish soup is so good. Though I wish there were more shrimp. But overall, it’s really a great dish!” The other two judges agree. 

“I really like the fish and chips,” says the third judge. “The coating is very crunchy. Is it a tempura batter?” The other two judges are too busy eating but they nod their head in agreement.  

Kimmy tells the judge that this is the first time that she tried a tempura batter. She is very pleased with their comments. 

“OMG, who taught you how to make this clam soup?” questions the second judge. “It has just the right amount of salt and spices, but you should not have put the closed clams in the bowl. One judge is struggling to open up one that is almost closed. He is determined but then gives up. The other judge agrees with the second judge. 

“And Jenny, if you are the lucky winner today, do you have plans of what you will do with the cash reward?” asks the host. 

“I think that I’d like to take a vacation with my Uncle Yeti,” Jenny says. “We don’t get to spend much time together since we both live in different kingdoms.  

With that Yeti gives Jenny the thumbs up! 

Let’s continue here - It’s time to choose a winner

Start at the beginning - The search is on for the Kingdom’s best chef

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?