🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Tiffi is thinking of applying

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
edited August 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

“Hi Jenny, how are you?” Tiffi asks. “Do you know where your uncle is? I found something on Google that he might be interested in.” 

Tiffi shares all the information about this food competition with Jenny and wonders if Yeti might be interested in applying. Jenny thinks he would love to do it and she would consider it for herself too since they are seeking amateurs. Tiffi promises to send her an email with the link to learn more about it. Jenny tells Tiffi that she will share all of this with Yeti and they will get back to her. 

Tiffi starts filling out the application form but some questions she just can’t answer. For example, they want to know what inspired Tiffi to become a chef and then they want her to describe her style of cooking. She has to ask Mr. Toffee for help with this application. Her phone rings and as she picks it up she sees that it’s her sister calling her. 

“Hi Tiffi, how are things on your end?” Kimmy asks. 

Tiffi tells Kimmy about the food competition and gives her the details.

“Kimmy, and they are not seeking professional cooks either,” Tiffi says. “You know how much I love to watch those cooking shows so now here is my chance to actually be on the show, that is if I can complete this application form. Do you want to go on the show with me?” 

Kimmy thinks about it but she is not sure that she’d want to be on TV.  

“Let me think it over and I’ll get back to you,” Kimmy says.

Let’s continue here - Tiffi needs help in completing the application

Start at the beginning - The search is on for the Kingdom’s best chef

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?