🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

The search is on for the Kingdom’s best chef

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend

Once upon a time in the Candy Kingdom …………. we find Tiffi at home googling. It’s been a week now since she saw the circus show and she has such fond memories that she holds dear to her heart. She checks out the King community to find out what’s going on. The Friends’ Fun Area is hopping!  

Tiffi decides to just have fun on Google by typing in weird things to see what comes up. What is this?

A food competition? Here in the Kingdom? Tiffi can’t believe her eyes. First the circus comes to town and now a food competition. She has to read up on this!  

If you enjoy cooking, and you enjoy trying out new recipes then this competition might just be for you. Can you handle pressure of facing off against 3 other chefs? It may sound like it’s just a fantasy, but you can make it a reality.  

Seeking AMATEUR COOKS. men and women who cook up a storm at home and know their way around the kitchen.  Do you spend all day at work planning what’s for dinner? Are you experimenting with interesting ingredients and combinations? Do you spend a disproportionate amount of time dabbling in the kitchen and feel like you can take down the other competitors to arrive at victory? Apply here! 

“I think I can do that!” Tiffi thinks to herself. “I have done a lot of cooking for Dad over the years. That’s cool that they are seeking amateur cooks so I shouldn’t be set up with professional cooks who work in a restaurant. I have to call Yeti because he enjoys cooking. Maybe he will go on the show with me.” 

Tiffi clicks on the link to apply. Wow lots of questions! She calls Yeti to see if he would be interested but he’s not home. She leaves a voicemail message for him and then calls Jenny to see if she thinks that Yeti might be interested in this.

Let’s continue here - Tiffi is thinking of applying

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?