πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

About some of the Contests

Options
susannwa
susannwa Posts: 71 Level 2
edited September 2020 in Discussions

I just wanted to let you guys know that for some contests we are asked to send a picture but I use my computer to play my games and for the King community. So what should I do?

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,010 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2020
    Options

Hello @susannwa Hearty Welcome Back to our Wonderful King Community πŸ€—

I also use my Laptop to play the game and to be on this King Community. The "picture" we are asked to post in some of the contests is called as "Screenshot".

So, to take a Screenshot, you will have to press both the "windows" icon button and "PrtScr" (which means Print Screen) button at the same time, and you will be able to take a picture. Here is a helpful web-page that tells you more about how to take screenshot ---> https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Now, on your Computer ---> Open that Screenshot -- make any changes you want to, like "Edit", "Crop", "Draw", etc., and remember to "Save" those changes.

To post those screenshot(s) in the Contests ---> Click on the 2nd icon that is located in the bottom left corner of the comment box (given below) -- the folder where all the pictures were saved will be opened -- select the picture you need to post in the Community -- You can either double click on that picture OR click on the picture once and then click on "Open", and your selected picture will be posted in the Community.

Hope this helps with all your questions. If you need any further assistance, please post back your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day 🍭 🍭

• susannwa
    susannwa Posts: 71 Level 2
    Options

Thank you @PummyRaj for your help!😊

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5
    Options

Hi dear

Click on Print screenshot Button Of keyboard Which is located on top Right side.

Now Open Paint, or word or any documents Editing software And Paste there.

Save as Pdf.

Now You have your screenshots.

Please Read All information here πŸ‘‡

https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there @susannwa and lovely day to you...

Are you able to try out the steps provided by Ms PummyRaj? 😊If yes, I wish to add on and provide you another way to post the image in your post. Please read below.

Open picture you have saved in the selected folder, then right click on your mouse while it's on the image and select "copy".

Then use short cut key "ctrl-v" to paste it in your message box. πŸ˜‰

Try it and let me know if it works for you...Happy gaming and have a great weekend.πŸ˜€

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?