🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

No Rachel :(

Options

Hi CCF team - I never managed to get Rachel and now I csn't play this week's Summer levels, any suggestions? Thanks xoxo

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,922 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

The characters are unlocked in the events. You just have to play the events. You don't have to have the characters first.

I hope this helps!!

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• NoDramaLlama38
    NoDramaLlama38 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Wow thank you so much for the warm welcome and instant response @Spinnifix ! 😃👋 I'm on Level 1227 and when the Rachel event was on (earlier this year, I think it was?) I couldn't get the last level in time so I have 400/500 points for Rachel. My question is - is there anything I can do to get Rachel now? Thanks so much for the tour!

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,922 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello my Friend!

Thank you for your kind words. That's how I am!! Don't worry as the events keep repeating. Only with the events is it that not all players have it at the same time. Only a part is given to test it. Because something is always changed. If you don't have it this time, you might have it next time. Therefore, please always keep your device up to date. That means: looking for updates and clearing the cache. This is important!!

Hope you like this answer !!

Good Luck

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?