🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Fairies and Angels- what’s the difference?

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,857 Sweet Legend
edited September 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

“I have often been asked if fairies and angels are the same,” says the Pythia. “Actually, they aren’t and I will compare them here for you.”

‘Fairies are real spiritual beings, just as angels are real spiritual beings but they exist at different levels of vibration, have different roles, and varying levels of consciousness.

One big-difference between fairies and angels is that fairies are much closer to the Earth plane than angels. Another big difference between angels and fairies is that angels are spiritual beings whose purpose revolves around carrying out the Divine will and serving humanity. Fairies roles on the other hand largely revolve around serving, taking care of and nurturing the Earth.

In the cycles of human evolution, there was a time when the majority of humanity was more perceptive of the etheric energies of the Earth, and could see and regularly interact with the faerie realms. This is why there is such a great abundance of Faerie lore that is strikingly similar from a number of different vultures and traditions.

Today, humanities awareness has become more logical, and we are less open to perceive the spiritual realms from an ordinary state of consciousness. Fairies, elementals and nature spirits; however, absolutely still exist and play essential roles in the how the Earth thrives and operates.

The reality of the nature of fairies is that they have free will. This free will choice equates to the simple truth that some fairies are polarized to the light, in service of the Divine and of others, and some are polarized to the dark, in complete service to self.

Regardless of their polarization, all fairies have a symbiotic and mutually beneficial relationship with the Earth. Fairies mentor and guide plants, animals, and minerals in a manner quite similar to how our guides and angels serve us. For humans who are closely aligned with nature, and walking a path of love, fairies may choose to offer guidance, assistance, and may choose to energetically appear.’

“A question that I am asked quite often is What is Fairy Dust?, The Pythia says. 

‘Fairy dust' is the energy signature of the fairies, and it can be felt when fairies are coming and going, in the most lovely way. One of my favorite things about fairies is that they remind us of the magic contained in all of life, especially within the natural world.’ (Info here)

It’s now time to begin our story ………….

Let’s continue here –  Tiffi is surprised by the light in her room

Start at the beginning – Do you believe in fairies?

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?