🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Remember last Halloween?

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
edited September 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

It’s getting late and Mr. Toffee should be home from the candy store soon. The phone calls will have to wait because she needs to start preparing dinner for the two of them.

Her phone starts ringing so she looks to see who it is. 

“Hi Yeti, what’s up?” Tiffi asks. “Do you remember last fall when it was Halloween Elsa helped us create some Halloween messages about the holiday? I remember that you volunteered to help with the history of this holiday. Do you remember that?” 

How could he forget that?  

“I remember that I helped looked online for the history of Halloween,” Says Yeti. “Remember when we wrote about mischief night? Oh, and what about the history of trick or treating? You went online and got all that information. Then we shared all of it with the community. Do you remember the animated picture Elsa made of me standing outside at night? There were a whole bunch of Jack-O-Lanterns that were glowing from the inside. It spooked me out.”

Tiffi tells Yeti that she really has to go cook dinner because her father will be home soon. He tells her that he’s going to check out the Halloween history page that they created in the community.  

“Let’s get together real soon Yeti,” Tiffi says. “Hey, do you want to go to the pumpkin farm with me to get our pumpkins? I’ll get back to you tomorrow so that we can make plans.” 

Yeti is getting excited now that he realizes how close it is getting to Halloween. 

Let’s continue here - Yeti finds Elsa’s Halloween message from last year 

Start at the beginning – Seasons come and seasons go – the story of the pumpkin

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?