🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Hi and I’m stuck 😩

Options
Squiggle
Squiggle Posts: 5 Level 2

Hi everyone I just joined the forums today.

mom after some help please. I’m totally stick on level 1168 of Candy Crush Friends. When I’ve searched online for hints and tips everything I’ve read says that we have 30 moves to complete the level. I only have 20. Can anyone help or advise please. 🙏

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,769 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

We are constantly working on the levels to improve them, so there may be fewer movements. But you also get more boosters. Do you have a picture of your level, please? Because I'm not ready yet and could explain it better to you.

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• Squiggle
    Options

Thank you. Here is a screen shot of the level I am stuck on. I have 20 moves. Everything I have read says 30 moves. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,769 Sweet Legend
    Options

You have to play near the blockers. Because this moves in a direction to the left. And so you can resolve it. If you still have booster and at the end still 1 draw, then take the booster if it helps you. otherwise the game is over. You may also get a video of 4 movements. Good luck. You can do it.

• Squiggle
    Options

Thank you. I’ll keep trying 🙏

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there @Squiggle  and warm welcome to the Candy Crush Friends Community 🤗

You came to the right place to get helped!

I see that @Spinnifix already gave you some useful tips (thanks for that!) but I'm sure our finest Experts will be able to spare some more so you have all you need to be able to beat the level 😉

@MightyWolf @firebombmarkus @kiara_wael @flew66 @Sukanta_Biswas @Sofia1992 @candycrushinit @gr33n3y3z @Nat09 @KingChewy  - Any extra tips, please?

We also have a full section with tips coming from our level designers themselves! Right HERE 🙌

Thanks all!

Happy playing and don't forget to have fun 😉

See you around 🍒

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,988 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Level 1168

For this level try to play near to blockers and make special candy. Combine them with each other or play near to blockers to break them to find the octopuses.

I use the character Yeti, she is very helpful for destroying Jelly.There was a bubblegum in the middle, as much as possible to crush it.and there is Fish a booster.

Keep Trying

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Squiggle, warm welcome, I’m hoping you got this level done but if you don’t, here’s my advice. I have a different approach then my friend @kiara_wael, I would use Misty, because she can give you different kinds of help, wrapped candy striped candy and fish. Take your time playing, 😉 if you’re able to make a bomb or coloured candy they can be really be handy especially in a combo. It’s best to play near the blocks but always check what’s going on on top, of you have a striped candy, use it.

I hope this helps, good luck 😊🐰

• Squiggle
    Options

Hi all again. I have been trying with the characters mentioned and taking my time but I’m still stuck. Really struggling. It’s never taken me this long before. I think I’ll be on this level forever 🤣

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options

Hey @Squiggle and welcome to our sweet community and thanks for the tag @QueenMia .

Do you have Olivia in your team?

If you have her, then did you try to use her in this level?

If you have her, then use Olivia and her skill in that level.

Olivia's skill is to hit 3 random gummy squares, taking out 2 layers. She will always target gummy squares with octopus over those without.

• Squiggle
    Options

@Sofia1992 thank you for the advice. I don’t have Olivia unfortunately 🙁 and am still stuck 🤦🏻‍♀️ I don’t think I’ve ever been stuck this long before.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?