👉 Share your experience about Special Events in the game 🍭

Options
2»

Comments

• Darci_Aparecida
    Darci_Aparecida Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited October 2020
    Options
    • What motivates you to play special events? Is it because you get excited to discover new themes? Or is it for the rewards?! Or something else maybe? The rewards ofc, especially the New skins and uncommon characters
    • On a scale of 1 to 10, how satisfied are you with the rewards for completing special events? If i could play'em i would say 10, but when appeared the Summer event(tiffi skin) probably the king isnt giving chance tô almost ALL BR players(due a bug probably, 5months without appear dasch delivery, New misty event and the actual cuttlefish characters).
    • What would you suggest we do to improve your special events experience in the game? At First the king should make the game work properly for us, Everyone that i know was having the same problem.
    • Last but not least, what is your favorite special event in the game? I only could play the jellyqueen event, the another Inês didnt pooped there, so its the best

• ARMY_BTS
    ARMY_BTS Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

It's sometimes fun and exciting to have a challenge.

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hi everyone and big thank you for taking the time to answer our questions 🤗Your feedback are always welcome as they help us to make sure we give you the best game experience possible!

@Sofia1992 @bearwithme @Elsa @firebombmarkus @mysticalmysty @KingChewy @BQN537 @gr33n3y3z @Sukanta_Biswas @candycrushinit @frenioz00 @Freddy_Falkner @wykoon @tininha1975 @Elenna @RegalRenz @Crimson_Dawn @Nat09 @starsweet @GranBarb @QueenReineer - I would love to hear your thoughts too 😊Thanks guys 🍒

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,087 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @QueenMia

I don’t know how I missed this one but let’s see

I love all the events that CCF has to offer , my motivation would be the challenge of trying to beat the levels and the rewards of course.

I do prefer the the events that are separate to the main game eg Olivia,Jelly Queen .

The holiday calendar where you only get one level a day is quite frustrating because I am not a patient person so having to wait 24hours is annoying.

The rewards are great but one time all I got was a whole heap of the 🐠 which was very weird hasn’t happened again.

Overall I would say a 8 out of 10

🐨😊

• QueenMia
    Options

Very helpful, thank you very much @BQN537 🙌🤗🍒

• GranBarb
    GranBarb Posts: 378 Level 4
    Options

I love all the special events! And,the rewards,of course.

What is aggravating & SO upsetting is when a special event pops up, & I get all psyched, & then it disappears! Especially when it's an event that might enable me to get a new costume for one of the characters.

It's also very frustrating when I see others get the chance to get a new costume, but it's not offered to me.

Overall, CCFS is my favorite game. And, other than Solitaire, the only games I download on my mobile are King 👑 games.

Go, KING!

• starsweet
    starsweet Posts: 484 Level 3
    Options

I have a very good experience with events in the game. I have played almost all the events till now and I have loved them all because they are very colorful, funny and very original. My rating :🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 All the stars 😉👌

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    edited October 2020
    Options

Hi sweet @QueenMia .

I love special events in CCFS. They are awesome and so great and I really join them every time when they appear .

My top favorite ones are Odus Challenge and the new maps when a new characters or a new special outfit for a character appears.

• QueenMia
    Options

@GranBarb @starsweet @Sofia1992 - Thanks a lot for your inputs 🤗

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options

@QueenMia - sorry for a delayed response. Busy week of work and schooling for the kids 🥴

• What motivates you to play special events? Is it because you get excited to discover new themes? Or is it for the rewards?! Or something else maybe? - NEW COSTUMES or characters.
    • On a scale of 1 to 10, how satisfied are you with the rewards for completing special events? - 9 for me. Usually don’t care about the extra time won as completing an event can take hours some times. By the time you finish I want to take a break. Not keep playing.
    • What would you suggest we do to improve your special events experience in the game? - Mix it up even more.
    • What new ideas would you like to see in the game for limited time events? It can be anything, go crazy 😉  - Would love you see a PORTAL 😜

Hope this helps 🙏🏻🍩

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?