๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Celebrate CCFS 2nd Anniversary and get your badge ๐ŸŽ‚

Comments

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend

I love this game so much and the team behind it. Everything is so well thought, from character designs to level designs. Thank you each and every one of you for making this game and giving us the opportunity to make new friends while enjoying the fabulous adventures of our Candy characters. I particularly love the recent accessibility feature where we can adapt our gameplay to our preference. I am sure a lot of players who were struggling with shiny game effects or shaking screens will appreciate this as I am. Sending you love and peace, take care everyone โค๏ธ

• thehairjeanne
    thehairjeanne Posts: 5 Level 2

HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY!๐Ÿ˜„

FROM OKLAHOMA!

• paul5473
    paul5473 Posts: 469 Level 4

Happy 2 year anniversary!

• ffs
    ffs Posts: 142 Level 3

A very, very Happy 2nd year anniversary.

I have been playing for over 1 year now and i know what fantastic work you put in.

Thanks for the great game!

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    edited October 2020

Happy sweet 2nd Anniversary in CFFS!

Wow! 2 years already passed! The time flies so fast! I even have some very sweet memories and from here and from that sweet game too.

Oh my...I still remember when I first joined that sweet community as a new bee the previous year, and after I became Game Expert and now I'm Superstar. Even in CCFS, I made huge progress if you think that I've the level 1000 badge.

Seriously, this game taught me alot of life lessons and I still enjoy it until today. Events, challenges, new characters... everything is amazing.

And community is my 2nd home. I made new friends, I discovered new things, I helped many people, I creared new discussions, polls etc. With few words, every day, I want the time to pass so to find free time and enter here again. Because this place is always full of sweet surprises, waiting for us to discover them.

With all these above, I want to thank @QueenMia who taught me so much about the community and without her, I'd never become a superstar.

Also, a huge thanks and to @QueenB for all the help and the info that she shared with me and other superstars too.

And also, a big thank you to all Kingsters who work hard every single day by creating new levels and events and help other players to enjoy more and more this awesome game too.~

• SBH
    SBH Posts: 69,476 Level 5

Congratulations 2th Anniversary โ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• John_W
    John_W Posts: 163 Level 3

I love this community, and candy crush has helped me while I was in the hospital earlier this year

My view was amazing even tho we just lost Kobe. I still use my umbrella that I won from the challenge I think last year ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. It's the only 1 that still work

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    edited October 2020

I just want to say a big thank you to the studio for such a wonderful game, Iโ€™ve been playing for 1 year now after refusing to start another game for the first year...oh how I regret that now ๐Ÿ™„ congratulations on the 2nd Anniversary of CCFS and community. Thanks too @QueenMia and @QueenB and all the great people in our community ๐Ÿญ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿญ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿญ๐ŸŽ‰

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DANCE

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,070 Pro Player 👑

Happy 2nd Anniversary

I have been playing Candy Crush Friends for over a year and I still love the game. The characters and costumes are amazing

Keep up the good work ๐Ÿ˜Š

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?