🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Refresh

Options
santannablue
santannablue Posts: 2 Newbie
edited October 2020 in Support

I think I am not playing the king games anymore if I have to wait to get a new play every 3 days. Was evert 30 minutes

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,823 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

You mean Lebven and in 30 minutes a new one will come. I would like to send you to the ideas section, maybe you will find something where you can vote me !!

Good luck

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,823 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,010 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @santannablue and a very warm welcome to our friendly community! I'm not sure I understand your question. Unless you are on the latest level in the game, so you would have to wait until the new levels are released each week, you should be able to play the game every day. This is true for all the main Kong games where there are new episodes released each week. If you have to wait for the new levels in your game I suggest you replay previous levels to better your score or to get more stars and also make sure you check out the contests in the various game communities where you have a chance to wind Gold Bars or boosters. There are also fun areas where you can just play games for fun, like word or counting games and take part in interesting discussions.

I hope you enjoy your time here in the Community. Have fun and Happy Crushing! 😊

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

Hi. Welcome to the sweet King community Do you mean that the lives of your game are not obtained every 30 minutes, but every 3 hours? If that is what is happening, maybe something has gone out of sync in your game. You should log out, reboot the device, and log in again. Please keep us posted if it doesn't fix the problem. Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?