🎄 Share your Holiday wishes HERE ❄️ | Share your scrapbook and collect your badges HERE 🏅 | Find out your Friends Name HERE 🍒
🏆 Join us and Win 30 Free Gold Bars HERE & HERE 🌈 | Say Hi HERE 👋 | Share your current level here 😎
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

Halloween Event

BlueberryCupcakeBlueberryCupcake Posts: 377 Level 4
edited October 30 in Discussions

I don't have the Halloween event. And every time I play a level or close the game, it doesn’t appear on my IPad, IPhone, or my laptop.

P.S: I’m login to my Facebook account.

🎅🏻⛄️🎄❄️

I’m a 19-year-old female (with high functioning autism) who loves candy crush

♪♫ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı♫♪

Christmas story is coming soon

Comments

• MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 10,230 Legend
    edited October 26

Hi @BlueberryCupcake,

The event is still undertesting and small group of players has only an access for it... So you should wait and see! 😉

Hope that helps... 💞

See you around!

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙  🎄 💝 🐺 💝 🎄  ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈
    🍇 Crash Bandicoot: On the Run 🥭
    💎 A NEW CRASH ADVENTURE! COMING TO MOBILE IN SPRING 2021! 🍇
    PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR AN EXCLUSIVE REWARD!
    (The expected release date: March 25th, 2021)
    ━━━━━
    🍬 Candy Crush Saga 🍫
    🥇 CANDY NECKLACE'S WIN STREAK BADGES IS HERE! 🍡
    ━━━━━
    🍩 Candy Crush Friends Saga 🎂
    🍩 Friends' Battle Royale 2021 Coming Soon! 🍬
    Check this out HERE!
    ━━━━━
    👑 King Community Leaderboard 🏆
    November 2020
    ━━━━━
    🎮 My Favorite King Games Progress 📱
    November 27th, 2020
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 10,321 Superstar

Hello @BlueberryCupcake - I'm sorry you haven't seen the event yet. I play on a mini iPad 5 and when I opened my game it wasn't there but after I played a level (and lost) it showed up. Make sure you have version 1.45.4 of the game installed and reboot your device. Hopefully it will show up soon. The events are not released to every single player, but hopefully this is not the case and maybe Olivia is just feeling a bit shy.

If you haven't already, make sure you check out the fun Halloween contest that is happening across the community and you can find out more about it HERE

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕
    If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
    💗You can find the various contests for the different games here

• Werner_CichyWerner_Cichy Posts: 20,079 Sweet Legend

@BlueberryCupcake

I don't have the event either. I'm waiting for the new levels tomorrow, maybe Olivia will come.

The last completed levels              

Candy Crush Saga , Level 8405
         Candy Crush Friends Saga , Level 3820
         Candy Crush Soda Saga , Level 2826
         Diamond Diaries Saga , Level 100
         Bubble Witch 3 Saga , Level 19
         Pet Rescue Saga , Level 38
         Blossom Blast Saga , Level 25
         Papa Pear Saga , Level 108

• wykoonwykoon Posts: 3,439 Game Expert

Hello @BlueberryCupcake and I hope you have had a good day earlier.

Understood that you are anticipating a Halloween event. As you may be aware, many of the events/challenges in King's game is not made available to all players. Below is the message from King:-

At King, we are constantly looking for ways to make our games more fun, interactive and challenging. Whenever we create a new feature, we always like to test it with a small group of players first, to make sure that they like it as much as we do. To do this we always have a randomly selected group of players test the feature and, based on their feedback, decide whether it's something we want to roll out to all our players or not.  

Once the testing has taken place, we'll roll it out so more people can play it. However, due to the huge community of our players whom we love, we sometimes have to split it up to make it manageable and accessible. Millions of players in an event at any time is a lot of work, so we split it up into groups so we can keep it running and you have a better chance of accessing it.

We appreciate it may be frustrating if your friends have a feature that you don't, but it's highly likely you'll be getting it very soon and bear in mind that when you do have an event or challenge, it's possible your friends won't have it this time.  

Keep an eye out for the latest updates to the game to ensure you benefit from all the new levels and features that we release on a regular basis. 

Thus, just keep playing and enjoy other features that are made available to you whilst waiting for new events/challenges to pop up in your game any time!

Please let us know if you need help with other issue. Thank you ☺️

New here🤔? Let's get started!

For our German, French and Spanish players, please join our international corner 🌏️

Do you have issues in the game ⚙️? Visit our HELP CENTER, contact King's Support team OR post your questions in any of the Support section.

Just Play. Have fun. Enjoy the Game