๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

๐Ÿ™ ๐ŸŽƒ Play Trail of Treats and get your Olivia Witchy costume ๐Ÿ’ซ ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™€๏ธ

Options

Comments

• jeanps
    jeanps Posts: 25,307 Level 5
    Options

Hi @QueenMia,

Just loving this event.

Completed the first 10 levels of the game

And now I'm waiting for some new levels so I can gather some stars. Really looking forward to Olivia's new costume! Simply great

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Well done for completing the event, guys ๐Ÿค—You're fast! Personally, I'm still stuck at level 4 so if you have any tips... ๐Ÿ˜…Thanks!

If you do not see the event, try to force close the game then play a level and it should appear. If it does not, then it means that you won't get the event this time round. But don't be sad, you will get more opportunities to win Olivia the Witch ๐Ÿ˜‰

Happy playing to you all ๐Ÿ’

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options

You're stuck at level 4? I can't even clear level 1 so you are better than me! *feeling sad and down in the dumps because I can't even clear the first level*

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    edited October 2020
    Options

Best Halloween event ever... ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽƒ

@QueenMia

Let me show you my feedback on the event:

First and foremost, the event soundtrack are relaxing and nice, also the event map are looking insane! ๐Ÿ˜

Second the event levels are too difficult especially level 1 and oh my gosh, I repeated this level over 10 times and i'm still losing... ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Finally, the rewards are good and I love getting so much of 2h Friendly Coloring Candy Boosters 3 times in a row... and well I complete the hole event and I'm happy that i've to the star chaser for Olivia the Witch and hopefully tomorrow, when I complete the new 20 levels, i will get her and make a feedback on her too... ๐Ÿ˜„

I will give this Trails of treats event at 9/10... Delicious & Spooky event! ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿญ

Although i'm pretty sad for people that does not getting the event but well hopefully they will get the event before November 1st... ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Thanks to the friends team for making this event! โœŠ

By the way @QueenMia, I can't wait for what the team hiding for us on... well... November 2nd! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Until next time... ๐Ÿ’ž

See you around!

• BubbleGumSoda
    BubbleGumSoda Posts: 4,891 Level 5
    Options

Hi @QueenMia lm going to give feedback to the team.

its a great event l love the trail of treats and the music it's very spooky ๐ŸŽƒ and also it's a surprise that we get a Olivia Costume and some many rewards I have 7 boosters l hope you pass this feedback to the team Thank you for making this Awesome Halloween costume for Olivia and event Good job ๐Ÿ‘

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @QueenMia love this event, I didnโ€™t find it too difficult. I like that the star chaser is only 15 stars, for those who are waiting for new levels can still get the costume in time.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,619 Friends Moderator
    edited October 2020
    Options

I'm impressed @flew66 that you were able to complete level 10 without boosters! Kudos! I completed all 10 levels, but not without booster help. In general, the levels increased in difficulty and I exhausted my inventory of boosters -- Ugh! Fortunately, this event rewards with lots of boosters, so that is helpful.

Feedback for @QueenMia :

• I like this type of event that can played as an individual so I don't have to be in a random team.
    • I like that the levels increase in difficulty but can still be won without boosters (although I am in awe of those who can)
    • I didn't like that all levels were the same "spread the jam" type, but it made sense for comparing level of difficulty.
    • The 15-star threshold in part 2 of the event is much more reasonable than the 45-star threshold seen in past events.
    • Olivia's witchy costume is adorable and her special power will be fun to use.

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for sharing such valuable feedback with us everyone! It's definitely very helpful to us ๐Ÿ™Œ

Very impressed too, @flew66 - I'm level 6 now, so if there's any good tips, I'll take it ๐Ÿ˜‹

Happy playing everyone, enjoy the event ๐Ÿ’

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?