🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Preparing for the wedding

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend

Rancid is still in shock that his hunny bunny wants to get married. The wedding is a couple of months away but he’s got to get the guys together so that they can go rent their outfits for the day. He is still trying to recover from Halloween. Those scarecrow contests were fun and going trick or treating was super. He is so happy that the town allowed them to trick or treat and now he’s loaded with candy for the next month. 

“Hey honey, it’s time to come out of your trance,” says Rachel. “The wedding is coming up faster than we realize and there are lots of things to take care of.  For instance, where are we having the ceremony and reception. We have to gather our thoughts and get started on everything. I’m going to get the wedding planner book to see what we need to do to prepare for our special day.”

She comes into the living room and Rancid is on the phone.  

“Honey, would you mind if I go out for a few?” asks Rancid. “Yeti wants to get together with me to talk about the bachelor’s party. I told him that I’d meet him at the park. Let’s talk more about what you want to do for the wedding when I get home.” 

Hugs and kisses. And off he goes with a running leap to the front door.

Let’s continue - Getting started

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?