Ashraf
Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend
edited November 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

The story of the Nutcracker

{a story of Magic, Courage and Love}

by: @Ashraf

The first chapter of the story...

πŸ”΅ (The New Cweets Shop)

The Nutcracker was a toy in the world of Christmas toys and he was a brave soldier who protected his kingdom,

One day he decided to go to buy some food as usual, but he saw the opening of a new Candy Shop and decided to go to try those sweets..... 🍬

As a kind of hospitality in the new shop, the seller told him to taste allΒ Kinds of sweets and Then, buy the type that you found tastes best....

Indeed the nutcracker tasted all the colors and shapes, but he fell in love with the delicious taste of the blue sweets πŸ”΅ and decided to buy a large quantity of them and put it in his bag and head back to his home...

Chapter 2 ...

πŸ”΅ (The Mystery Of The Blue Candy)

In the middle of the road... The blue sweets interacted strangely inside the Nutcracker bag, The Nutcracker did not know how to deal with the blue sweets .. And he was surprised that he started hearing a music coming out of his bag🎢🎡🎢.. "Where does that music come from?Β I don't have any musical instrument.!!" ❓

He opened his bag and found a big blue wrapped candy, a big explosion occurredπŸ’₯....

And the nutcracker disappeared!

The Nutcracker opened his eyes with difficulty from fatigue and found himself in a strange world to him, a world consisting only of blue candy, ❗

He heard a music coming from afar, like that music that came out of his bag previously... and decided to go in the direction from which the music is coming from, in order to understand whatΒ this strange thing is happening around him ..

🎼 🎢🎡🎢🎢 ✨

Indeed he found the source of the music and they were a group of musicians who play beautiful melodies...

An old musician moved towards the nutcracker and there was a great smile on his face....

The old man said to the nutcracker: "We have waited for you.Β Long, O Nutcracker .. We have always inherited a prophecy of the coming of the brave Nutcracker soldier who will protect the Candy Kingdom from all evils..."

"Come on... come with me, young man, I will give you that magic musical instrument πŸ“―πŸŽΆ that produces powerful magic rhythms and destroys all the evil blockers specially The Caramel Cups that fill the Candy Kingdom and increase the difficulty of the game."

Many questions passed through the mind of the Nutcracker .." What is the Candy Kingdom? what are those evil obstacles? what is the game?! and who are the players?" ... πŸ€”β”β“β•β—

The wise old man said, "Don't worry, Nutcracker. We will teach you everything you need to know about the Candy Kingdom.... But first let's train you to use your magic musical instrument.."πŸ“―πŸŽΆ

Chapter 3...

πŸ”΅ (To The Magic Portal)

It wasn't too long for the Nutcracker to learn everything and was eager to help.

The Nutcracker went with the musicians and the wise old musician towards the magic gate that leads to the realm of The Candy Kingdom....

The magic portal quickly took him to the world of sweets, but unfortunately it pushed him strongly towards the ground, and part of him was cracked and he was in pain....

The beautiful and lovely girl Tiffi was walking by when she heard his voice and his pain. She helped him and fixed the fracture that happened to him, then she invited him to have food and said to him: "Olivia makes the most deliciousΒ food and we will go to her now Yeti and I .. Come with us if you like" ..

Β The Nutcracker found that an opportunity. He was very impressed with Tiffi and went with her.

Chapter 4...

πŸ”΅ (The Brave Fight Against The Caramel Cups Blockers)

On the way to the place of Olivia’s Dessert party... many evil blockers appeared & completely blocked the road...

The Nutcracker and Tiffe are locked behind walls made of these blockers... They had a feeling that they were imprisoned...

The Nutcracker rememberd his training and bravely progressed smashing allΒ Those blokers with his magic musical instrument .. He let out the melodies that crushed the Caramel Cups....

Tiffy thanked him for his courage and was very happy to accompany him along the way...

Chapter 5...

πŸ”΅ (Olivia’s dessert party)

During a sweets party, The Nutcracker got to know all the sweet characters from the world of The Candy Kingdom ..

With eating sweets, each of them told the beautiful and entertaining stories to each other, the time was fun and the sweets were very delicious...

Among the stories Tiffi tellsΒ to her friends proudly about the courage of the Nutcracker and his gallantry in defending her...

At the same time while she was talking about him, he was looking at her, and a beautiful smile was painted on his face .. And he said to himself:

" I thought I liked her... I thought I Just admire her kindness...

No .. I definitely love her very much....

My feeling is even greater than love...

I madly adore her"

And at that moment, the Nutcracker decided that he would never leave The kingdom of sweets that had gathered him with his sweetheart. πŸ’•

Β«13

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?