1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Happy Thanksgiving! Let's share a Friendly meal together 🍎

Comments

• lemcbl
    lemcbl Posts: 1,124 Level 4
    edited November 2020

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Even though the Canadian Thanksgiving was celebrated on October 12th, today, after work, I'll bake a cake and prepare a special dinner... it is my birthday πŸ˜‰

Back in October 12th, we had Turkey with all the traditional sides and I made coconut cream pie and my partner made Rum Cake

• actipton80
    actipton80 Posts: 426 Level 3

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Today's menu includes (not counting anything my brother might be bringing): Turkey stuffed with piquillo peppers and sausage, dressing balls, homemade noodles, mashed potatoes, brussels sprouts, cranberry salad, sweet potato casserole, rolls, pumpkin raisin soda bread, pumpkin gooey butter cake, and cranberry jelly candy.

It will be me, my parents, my youngest brother and his wife, our dog, and their dog, The cat may be hanging around but she doesn't like the dogs so probably not. The parakeet will make his presence known but he won't be at the table.

I won't be watching the Macy's parade this year because there won't be a live one, but if the Eukanuba dog show is on, I'm watching at least the first hour of it. Even the dogs would watch it with us.

The tree is already up, but I will be putting up the rest of the Christmas decorations tomorrow, and then it's off to the mountains for the weekend with the same family members who will be here today. The dogs and the parakeet are going too, but the cat will have to stay home.

I will have to see what Thanksgiving trivia Mom comes up with this year. I answered the most questions right last year.

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Wow, that looks so delicious @lemcbl πŸ˜‹ You're a real chef! Was it good? I'm sure it was! Please send some to Barcelona 😜

Thanks for sharing a bit of your day with us, @actipton80 - Sounds like you'll have a nice time all together, with the dogs, the cat and the parakeet! Does the cat like him better than the dog?!

Have a great one and enjoy decorating the tree and the mountain 🌲 πŸ” πŸ₯° (we won't mind some nice pics of those 😜)

• actipton80
    actipton80 Posts: 426 Level 3

I don't allow the parakeet and the cat near each other due to the cat having a high prey drive.

The Christmas tree is already decorated. I just need to take a picture of it. I have a few close ups of some of my favorite ornaments on the tree, but still need to take a pic of the whole tree.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

I'm not celebrating but would love to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!!! ❀️❀️

@lemcbl Happy Birthday to you πŸ‘πŸ»and enjoy your celebration πŸ™‚ you and your partner bakes well, keep baking 🐱

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

OMG, I missed that, true! Happy Birthday @lemcbl - Hope you make a nice cake πŸ˜‰

• BubbleGumSoda
    BubbleGumSoda Posts: 4,891 Level 5

Happy thanksgiving everyone πŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒ

• Mr_Peely
    Mr_Peely Posts: 3,333 Level 5

Happy Thanksgiving πŸ¦ƒ

I'll be delighted to have the Thanksgiving meal with my King Friends 😊 @QueenMia

Thanks for tagging me @Diamond Lim 😊

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    edited November 2020

This is the time of year when I’ll be eating turkey for the whole week πŸ˜… Happy gobble-gobble everyone, enjoy your holiday with friends and family but please please be safe πŸ¦ƒπŸπŸŽ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?