🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Is there a difference between culture, tradition and customs?

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
edited December 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

“Have you ever thought about the many players in our community and where they live all over the world?” asks Elsa. “I don’t have to make you aware that many countries have specific culture, customs and traditions and that’s exactly what we have in our community! But how do we define each one and how do they differentiate?” 

“Imagine a world globe and surrounding this globe we can see all nationalities coming together,” says Elsa. “One big issue that I am seeing in the community is how many languages everyone speaks and we have many players offering each other translator links so that we can all understand each other. Thanks to all our community helpers doing this. My thoughts this morning are leaning towards where are these players living and what cultures and traditions do they follow. Speaking with @Lola_Pop not too long ago she brought up culture. I want to thank her for mentioning this topic to me because it is now giving me the inspiration to create another story.” 

Hey, hey, hey Elsa what’s up?” asks Yeti. “Hey Elsa, how do you like the changes that the studio made in me and Kimmy? Kimmy just told me that she wants to help you write this story and you can count on me to help you too.” 

Elsa is thrilled that Yeti has contacted her saying that the two of them would like to help her with this story. She likes their new appearance and tells them that they look great! Then she tells Yeti that she wants to learn more about the culture of the players in the community since everyone comes from different parts of the world but she is having difficulty starting.  

“I’m so glad that you want to help me with this story,” says Elsa. “This is going to be a bit difficult to gather all the information but having both of you to help me will be great.  If you are going to be in Soda World tomorrow I can meet you there, otherwise, call Kimmy to find out if she can come to the Candy Kingdom.

Let’s continue - Yeti and Kimmy make plans to help Elsa with her story

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?