Why cant I get advertisment

jimmie13
jimmie13 Posts: 1 Newbie

I dont get the ads and the lollipops and extra moves

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

I'm sorry if you have nothing Unfortunately, randomly selected groups of players get it to test. Therefore it can happen that you do not have it at the moment. That changes constantly. You can get a lot of these features in one day and there are days when you don't get anything. You can find all information about it in the help center: In the game - cogwheel - question mark = help center.

Good luck and have fun here

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 142,979 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to our Community

The video ad feature is still a test feature, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Booster or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ad feature will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the video ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when it's back.

• tabbytab5683
    tabbytab5683 Posts: 7 Level 2

To fix the ads problem I did this.

by logging into my Facebook account. go to:

settings and privacy >apps and websites> logged in with Facebook. 

Before completing the next step make sure you have your log in email and password for candy crush so you don’t lose your progress.

if candy crush is active then you will EDIT And Remove. 

next open candy crush and sign in with your email and password. I instantly had ads back. 

I do this after every game or Facebook update. 

Hope it works for you too!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?