🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Not everyone celebrates Christmas

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

Early one morning Elsa wakes up and she turns on the computer. It’s time to start off a new day. She makes herself a cup of coffee while she is waiting for the computer to open up. 

The first thing that she does when the computer opens up is to open her story folder to see what she needs to post and what new story she wants to begin.

She checks out the titles of the last few stories that she posted in the community.  Aha, there is the Thanksgiving 2020 folder. That was a fun story about some baby turkeys having a demonstration not to eat turkey or ham for the holiday. And there is the Yeti travels in time story. It was great learning about dinosaurs and dragons when Yeti traveled back into the past. 

Elsa now goes to the folder of completed stories that have not yet been posted yet. There is the story Rachel and Rancid get married, but that can’t be posted until December 25ttthhh. There is one more completed story that she will be posting this week and the title is Elsa learns how to play again. It’s a sequel to A story about childhood imagination and make believe.  Elsa and Tiffi meet up with Santa, the Tooth Fairy, the Easter Bunny and the Elf on the Shelf in Bamboo Forrest and those characters are upset that children lose their imagination at the age of 8.  Both girls followed up for Santa to find out how adults could get back to those childhood days of imagination and believing in those characters.  

“Hey guys, I can’t tell you how I learned how to believe again so you will have to read my story on how I learned to play again,” says Elsa. 

She would love to write a new Christmas story for this year. Last year’s story T’was the week before Christmas was very difficult to write because it was all done with poetry. Never again will she do that! 

But she really wants to write a story this year about holidays around the world because not everyone celebrates Christmas. 

She looks at the calendar and realizes that it’s almost Christmas time! Since her family never celebrated Christmas, as an adult she always loves to put on her Santa hat and Christmas shirt. And she always loves believing in Santa too.

Aha! She thinks and thinks and then decides to create a new story idea……….. this story will represent holidays around the world for those that don’t celebrate Christmas.

Let’s continue - Time to do some googling

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?