🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Lost characters

Options
dac7
dac7 Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi all

Hope you're all well this evening and hopefully someone can help me out with a long lasting problem i have with Candy Crush friends .

I changed my tablet that i play all this game on to a new one , downloaded the game and it came up with the level i was one this is level 1112 . I thought all was going well till i tried to play the level and continue my quest only to find i no longer had either of the characters i need to play this level . It turned out after getting the game on the new tablet i only had Tiffi , Yeti and Nutcracker in my scrapbook . I did contact the support and they replied promptly , They said 'Hi' and that was it . I posted on this community afterwards and tried what i was advised . I've reset the tablet , cleared the cache , uninstalled and reinstalled the app to no avail . I figured i'd go back to the old tablet and use the game from there to pass the level i was on only to find this has only the three characters on it now . I did have Tiffi , Yeti ,Nutcracker,Odus, Misty , Red Rabbit and Dachs before this all happened and would love to be able to get back to where i was .

This is the scrapbook now . anyone out there any idea how i can get my characters back in the game .

Thanks for any help

Best Answers

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @dac7 and warm welcome to our sweet community!

I'm sorry if you lost all your characters! Please post here your Game ID and one of our CMs can gladly bring them back!

How to find your Game ID:

Go to your profile and double tap the King logo and you will see a bunch of numbers above. That is your Game ID.

Then post it here on the community and I'll let the CM know about your issue.

Have a great day and happy holidays!

• dac7
    dac7 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

I have all my characters back and a few extra as well now.

thank you for your help.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?