🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

bonus

Options
goofys100
goofys100 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi i got a bonus for two hours but it doesnt work and its not the first time. what can i do???

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,776 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Check App update> Sign out game> Restart device and wait 5 minutes after power on> Open game and sign in. Please empty the cache and reopen it. Otherwise play a level and it will update.

Good luck

Otherwise please come back! Thank you

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,290 Crushing Legend
    Options

Often it is due to a bad or faulty internet connection. It doesn't have to be your device. It can be between your server and the King server. Occasionally the bonus comes when the internet connection is more stable. You can also send a complaint directly to King Siupport.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    edited December 2020
    Options

Hi there @goofys100 and good day to you.

Aside from the abovementioned suggestions/answers, please disconnect your device from the internet without exiting the game, wait for several seconds or a minute and reconnect back to the internet. Play a level and see whether the bonus timer is still available.

For your information, any in-game timed bonus/boosters or purchased timed boosters/lives will be activated once it has been claimed. I'm not sure whether King support is able to assist in recovering broken timed bonus/boosters/lives. Nevertheless, you can still try to approach them.

Please let us know if you need help with other issues in the game.

Thank you 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?