πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

I switched to a new device and now it doesn't give me the option after losing a game to play an ad

Options
Jnbbarnes5864
Jnbbarnes5864 Posts: 2 Newbie

I switched to a new phone and now it doesn't give me the option to play an ad after a losing a game to recirve 4 additional times. Plus it took all of my lollipops I earned away. How can I get it back to where I can watch ads to get more lives?

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,246 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

The video ad feature is still a test feature, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Booster or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ad feature will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the video ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when it's back.

• Jnbbarnes5864
    Jnbbarnes5864 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thank you for answering back. Maybe it'll come back soon. My husband also watched to the same exact phone and nothing changed on his nor did he lose any lollipops. I lost every one of mine and I had about 13 saved up. πŸ˜”

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to the sweet King community. Accumulated boosters are stored in the memory of each device, that is why they disappear when changing devices. You can read all the information πŸ‘‰ HERE.

I will be here for anything you need. Thanks and keep enjoying

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    edited December 2020
    Options

Hello there @Jnbbarnes5864 and good day to you.

If your old phone is still working and you still have it with you. You may continue playing the game and utilise the boosters stored in that phone to help you level up. You just need an internet to play the game on your old phone.

Please remember to exit the game from the new device first before you log in to the old phone.

If your old phone is no longer around, I'm afraid you have to start building those boosters through events/challenges/features that are available in your game at the moment as not many players will get the same type of features.

Further, you may start participating in on-going contests in this CCSF contest forum or King Community form to stand a chance to win some gold bars, which you can then use to purchase some boosters.

Please let us know if you need help with other issues in the game.

Thank you πŸ™‚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?