๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Nutcracker's past Pg. 11 ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŒฐ

candycrushinit
candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
edited December 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

In the night sky, Santa's sleigh was flying high. A couple of meters high from Candy Town. Tiffi could feel the cold air rushing through her face as she was going to see Nutcracker and take him on a once in a lifetime adventure with Santa. She felt the feelings of enthusiasm and love rising up at the thought of him. She definitely couldn't wait to spend more time with him and the one and only Santa Claus. This adventure would be fun!

"So, tell me more about yourself Santa. What did you do in the North Pole when it's not Christmas time? Do you just sit around observing other children's behavior to determine if they're nice or not?" she asked him.

"Haha yes, that is totally correct. I watch billions of kids around the world every year. The elves help me with making the gifts and wrapping them in paper and boxes. Every day feels like Christmas, and we must prepare every single piece of beauty that comes within." He kept speaking about his life in the North Pole, his elves and his reindeer, and his wife Mrs. Claus while Tiffi was busy looking down at the beautiful view below. It almost looked like the town had been covered in a rainbow with all its lights illuminating the darkness.

She took one quick picture before focusing on Santa again. Rudolph's nose was shining bright. She guessed that he helps him go around the world safely, delivering all presents in time. She was amazed by how all the reindeer can contribute to his promptness of going to every house he can get to and deliver those gifts under all those trees by Christmas morning.

Soon, they reached Nutcracker's house and they landed on the rooftop. Santa got out of the sleigh and heaved a huge sack of presents on his back, then went to go down the chimney. Tiffi was unsure if she would do the same as it was the only way in. The front door was locked so that's not the right choice. She slowly walked towards the chimney, then began to fall in. She had an awkward landing. The firewood was not a perfect fit as she landed on her bottom, ashes flying everywhere in her face and coughing. She sat up and saw Santa already placing his presents under the Christmas tree.

"You okay there?" he asked gently. Tiffi nodded. She dusted herself off and walked to where Nutcracker was sleeping peacefully. He looks so cute, she thought. Maybe I can give him a sweet kiss on the cheek to wake him up and he'll get to see Santa! It'll be worth our time together!

She creepily walked across his bedroom and looked at his cute little face before slowly giving him a soft kiss on his cheek. His eyes fluttered open, groaning as he got up to meet Tiffi's big, smiling face.

"Ah, Tiffi!" he yelped. "What the heck are you doing in my room?! At midnight? And how did you even get here?"

"Oh hey you're up! C'mon, I want you to meet a certain someone who is downstairs right now. Let's go and see him!" She tugged on his sleeve to get him out of bed and he lazily got his hat and boots on and went with her down the stairs. Santa grinned with delight seeing the two of them. The Christmas soldier widened his eyes, what remarkable surprise he witnessed.

"S-s-Santa?" he managed to stutter out. The big guy just chuckled, he looked like he knew him at least.

"Well hello there Jean-Luc, or should I say the Nutcracker?" he greeted him with a jolly grin on his face. "You do look familiar to me"

"I-I am? Do you know me Mr. Claus sir?"

"Of course I do, I think you were a part of a Christmas set I was trying to deliver years ago. I was caught in a blizzard when I realized the box was open and one of the figures fell out, meaning that it was you. The strange thing is...how did you come to life in the middle of a terrible storm?" He explained it all to him, analyzing his every feature.

"I can hardly remember anything after I fell into the Candy Kingdom one Christmas Eve. I was delivering presents and then this huge portal sucked me in and into the world I am now. I don't remember being a part of a Christmas set despite my looks. I honestly thought I was a regular human being after I was brought to life by the magic of the Christmas spirit. Then some old lady found me and took me to her small town, where I had lived my whole life. The people were so nice to me. They had offered me their gifts and blessings for my commitment to serve and protect the people from harm." Upon hearing everything the little soldier had said, Tiffi was feeling solemn over the whole "magic" of the Christmas spirit. Was that really the story behind his former life? Curiosity began to fill her mind as she kept listening.

"And about my name, to be honest, I don't really have one until the old lady who took me in gave me one. And that name is Jean-Luc, Jean-Luc Pecan. But most people just call me Nutcracker for my presence. Everyday was hard for me. I mostly did all the work independently without any help from anyone. Until the day I fell into the Candy Kingdom. My life was different here. I had many friends who cared about me and I even got this new power from the Great Candy Tree. I met the love of my life, the fluffy yet cool big fellow who loves chocolate and who's one of my closest friends, and many others, including a trickster." Tiffi's heart melted from the the words "love of my life". For the hundredth time, she could feel her face turning red.

"Ahh yes I see. So the people in your town gave you the magic of the Christmas spirit? Is that what you're saying?" He fixed his spectacles and looked at him.

"I think they believed in the Christmas spirit to try to give me life. Itโ€™s nice to be in a world filled with people who I can trust and admire with all my heart.โ€ He turned to look at Tiffi, who was showing off a light tint of pink on her face. She smiled in agreement.

โ€œHo ho ho! Itโ€™s nice to see you again buddy! Well, we gotta get going! We have to deliver all the presents before morning. Do you both want to help me get the job done?โ€

โ€œOh yes! Count me in!โ€ Tiffi said.

โ€You can count on us Mr. Claus sir!โ€ Nutcracker said while giving him a salute.

โ€Please just call me Santa. Thereโ€™s no need for formalities. Everyone get on my sleigh! Letโ€™s hope we get all the time to accomplish our goal.โ€

Santa got up the chimney and the two kids got out the front door. The sleigh lowered down so they could get in. He lashed his reindeer to move it upwards and go to their next destination. The kids hoped that they would have enough time to help Santa deliver all presents to everyone around the Candy Kingdom. This would be one easy task to complete, or would it be one difficult mission that would be impossible to finish?

Back to the Beginning ๐ŸŽ… < Previous ๐ŸŽ„ Next >๐ŸŽ

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?