πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Let's go home! Pg. 15 🏠🌨

Options
candycrushinit
candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
edited December 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

Santa was taking the kids home before morning starts. The sleigh flew up in the beautiful sky over the snow and ice. All of Santa's reindeer were strong enough to pull the massive weight of the sleigh, Santa, and the kids. The moon was still up in the sky, the moonlight gleaming over the snowy land. The sun was rising on one side, and the sky was turning into a mix of dark blue and a warm orange. Nutcracker viewed the beautiful setting as one that would refer to his forever bond with the one he truly loved the most. That was the little blonde pigtailed girl who was leaning against him, also gazing at the fascinating sight.

"Hey uh, Tiffi" he softly said.

"Yes?" she replied.

"Thank you. For bringing me into this super fun adventure with you. I really like you for that." His face softened, his red cheeks almost hard to see from the dark.

"I didn't want anyone to be left behind on this, so you were my best choice for me to take you. Because I love you more than anything in the world. Even more than the sweetest candies." She gave him a closed-eye smile. Her face was painted with a light tint of pink, which he noticed and gave her a small kiss on her cheek. "I do too, and this feeling will never fade away, along with your long-lasting life."

Tiffi giggled and smiled innocently at him before leaning her head on his shoulder and looking ahead. They were going back to Candy Town, the sun still rising behind them. Dasher, being the fastest out of the nine reindeer, sped up on Santa's command. All other reindeer followed along, and the sleigh constantly moved at a fast pace, never slowing down. It stopped snowing for a couple of minutes. Down below, there was snow everywhere - on the lollipop trees, on the jawbreaker rocks, and on the frozen lake. The animals were currently hibernating through the winter season and the birds have migrated somewhere to the south. A peaceful sensation filled the entire kingdom as all the people took the time to get together with their families and celebrate the holidays with a joyous mood.

When they reached Candy Town, they saw that the lights were still on and the sun was smiling down at the empty town below. The sleigh stopped above Tiffi's house and she got on the rooftop. She was about to get into the chimney, but she stopped. Surprisingly, she ran and gave Santa one last hug.

"Goodbye Santa. I'll miss you"

He looked astonished for a second, but quickly returned it. "Farewell my dear. Until we meet again. Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas Santa Claus."

They parted and Tiffi looked at Nutcracker and gave him a hug too. He blushed madly while she was hugging him tightly. He returned the hug and placed his forehead on hers, and the two shared their last moment for the night. They looked at each other one more time before Tiffi turned to the nine reindeer. She petted each and every one of them. "I'll miss you guys as well." She then grabbed Rudolph's face and placed her nose on his red one. "I'll miss that nose of yours too!" Rudolph made a pleasant noise and she smiled. She walked back to the chimney and turned her head to look at them one more time. "Merry Christmas!" She exclaimed and waved to them. "Merry Christmas" Santa and Nutcracker replied and watched her go down. They turned to look at each other. "She can be a handful sometimes you know?"

"Ho ho ho! You bet! You will always love her to the moon and back, to infinity and beyond!" Santa playfully pointed a finger at him, chuckling while Nutcracker still has a blush on his face. He looked away for a second, trying to keep himself together to lower the redness on every part of his face. He took a quick breath and looked back at him, smiling at his face.

"C'mon. It's time to get you home as well" He directed him into his sleigh, and the two went to Nutcracker's house to say their goodbyes. After he was done with his job, he lashed out at his reindeer to take him back to the North Pole and prepare for another Christmas next year.

At Tiffi's house, she got down the chimney and went straight back to her room to get some beauty sleep. She checked the time on her phone and it read 6:28 A.M. She was so exhausted from the late night job. She has already seen the presents under the Christmas tree and planned to rip them open in the late morning. She took off her coat, hanged it in the closet and hopped onto her bed and let herself fall into the dream world once again.

Back to the Beginning πŸŽ… < Previous πŸŽ„ Next >🎁

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?