🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Tiffi helps Kimmy with Candy Crush Saga

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
edited December 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

“So what do you want to do today Kimmy?” asks Tiffi.

Kimmy is still dragging herself from lack of sleep so she shrugs her shoulders as it doesn’t really matter what they do today.

“Girls I could really use your help at the candy store,” says Mr. Toffee. “I have no clue what needs to be reordered so how about spending some time with your father today?”

What a great idea! Tiffi has to feed the puppies so she tells her father that they will join him in a bit.

While Kimmy waits for Tiffi to finish with the puppies she takes out her phone to play a game.  She opens up Candy Crush Saga but she is having difficulty with some of the levels lately. She decides to give it a try again.

Tiffi asks what level she is on as she sees her sister struggling.

“I am stuck on this level,” Kimmy says. “It’s been two days already and I just can’t clear it!”

Tiffi asks to see her phone and maybe she can help her sister clear the level since she knows so much about the game.

She doesn’t find it as difficult as Kimmy has mentioned. She matches the 3 green candies and then sees that a color bomb has dropped down on the board. Wow it lands right next to a striped candy. Matching the two together creates a whole bunch of striped candies all over the board. Wow! Tiffi realizes that it really isn’t that difficult to clear or maybe she just got a lucky board. After a few more moves she hears “Sugar Crush” and realizes that she has matched all the necessary ingredient orders for that level.

Handing the phone back to Kimmy she says that perhaps it was just a lucky board, but she thinks to herself that it wasn’t that difficult at all. It really is great when you know so much about the game and can clear the levels with ease.

It’s time to leave. Kimmy closes the game and they both head over to the candy store.

Let’s continue here - The girls help Mr. Toffee with the inventory

Start at the beginning – Do you want to build a snowman?

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?