🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Do you want to build a snowman?

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

The day after the wedding, Tiffi and Kimmy wake up early and Tiffi heads into the kitchen. Mr. Toffee is already making breakfast for them. Tiffi has no problem getting out of bed, but with her sister that’s a different story. The wedding was beautiful and Kimmy is so happy for Rachel and Rancid, but she needs to rest. Tiffi goes back to the bedroom and Kimmy has fallen asleep again. She pulls the covers off Kimmy and tells her to get up. Once again her energetic sister is up and about! She has no clue how one little girl can have so much energy!

“Tiffi, it’s too early to get up,” Kimmy says. “We got home late from the wedding and I need my rest.”

Tiffi tells her to hurry up because it’s snowing outside and she wants to play in the snow.

“Hi girls, breakfast is almost ready,” says Mr. Toffee.

Kimmy has dragged herself into the kitchen but Tiffi is raring to go! 

“Dad, can you please make more fishies?” asks Tiffi. “I’m starving this morning.”

How can one little girl eat as much as she does? She ate a lot at the wedding and had two servings of the wedding cake. Guess her energy burns the calories fast. Mr. Toffee looks at the time because he wants to make sure that he gets to the store a few minutes earlier to do some inventory. He still has time so he finishes cooking and the three of them sit down to eat.

“So girls, what are you plans for today?” he asks.

Just then Tiffi’s phone rings and it’s Jenny calling. She plans on staying with her uncle for a few days so she can have some play time with her friends.

“Hi Jenny, what’s up?” Tiffi says. “Wasn’t that a beautiful wedding and they looked o happy. I forget where she said they were going on their honeymoon. Anyhow, do you want to get together today? It’s been snowing a lot so maybe we can play outside. Kimmy and I were just about to eat breakfast. What time do you want to meet?”

Jenny asks her if they can meet up tomorrow because she promised her uncle that she’d spend the day with him.  Plans are made and Tiffi goes to spend time with her family.

Let’s continue here - Tiffi helps Kimmy with Candy Crush Saga

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?