🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Who wants to go?

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
edited January 2021 in Candy Friends Stories

Tiffi decides to Facetime her friends so that she can turn the phone around to show them what it’s all about.

“Hi guys, I’m Facetiming all of you at one time to save some phone calls,” says Tiffi. “I found out that King is having a King for a day event. I think it’s in Stockholm but I’ll check with the CMs to find out exactly where it is. We can try designing a level, eat some yummy candy, meet everyone that makes up the team. Wouldn’t it be fun to watch a graphic artist at work?  Are any of you interested in joining me?”

“It sounds like a cool idea,” says Rachel. “I have to check with Rancid to find out if he would be interested. But you have to get a date before any of us can make definite plans.”

“Yes Tiffi, I might be interested but I need to know when it is,” says Olivia.

“Perhaps I might be able to join all of you but we really need to know when it is,” says Red Rabbit. What if we have to help the players with their game levels? I’m not sure if we should all attend. Maybe Tiffi you can go with a couple of friends and the rest of us can handle the players in your absence.”

Tiffi promises to get them more information.

Time for Yeti to make some phone calls……………..

He looks at his list to see who he has to call; Misty, Odus, Chewy, Jean-Luc, Philippe and Dachs. Time to start calling them.

Let’s continue – Tiffi needs to get all the details

Start at the beginning - Tiffi and friends take a trip to the King studio in Stockholm

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?