🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Favourite friends disappeared from player list

Options
Jofoxx
Jofoxx Posts: 6 Level 2
edited January 2021 in Support

Hi, I don't know, if someone can help me, but...

Since a few days all my Friends from my King account's favourite friends list have disappeared from the player list in Candy Crush Saga. The crazy thing is, my friends can still see me in their player lists and they send me lives and so one, but I don't get their help. Of course I'm not able to send them lives, because they're not in my list.

I tried to reinstall the app, but that didn't work. I tried to delete them from my fovourite friend list, in order to add them again. But I can't even delete them!

I'm playing the app with my King account, which is synchronized with Facebook. But I deleted the game on my Facebook-Account a few years ago. Now I locked in with Facebook again, in hope, it would perhaps bring me back my Friends, but after this I had not a single friend! Not even an "unknown" one! So I deleted the app on Facebook again and one day later the "unknown" Friends were back again (those I get automatically on my King-Account).

I also tried to contact the support but the only answer I got is an computer generated answer which doesn't help in any way. You see, I tried a lot and now I'm really desperate.

Can anyone please help me???

Many thanks in advance!

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?