🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Candy crush friends game pauses after video

Options
gappbera57
gappbera57 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited January 2021 in Support

Why does Candycrush friends pause for about a minute after videos. I updated the game and restarted my phone and same thing happens. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and same thing happens.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@gappbera57 Hi and welcome, I have never had videos on this game, but on others there is some times a slight pause after playing a video but nowhere near that long. All you can possible do is keep your game up to date as you have.

We can see if we can get someone to look into this

Thank you

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hello there @gappbera57 and good day to you.

Understood that the game paused after watching the video and whilst pending the update from @Freddy_Falkner, please refer to my suggestions below:-

1. If you're using Android phone, please use the Cleaner tool to clear phone cache;
    2. Besides item no. 1, you may clear cache of CCSF app. Remember not to clear the data as you may lose your progress/boosters.
    3. You do not need to reinstall your app again because each time you reinstall all your earned boosters will be gone because it is saved in the local device and not in the game server.
    4. Close off the ad without watching it.

Please let us know if you need help with other issues in the game.

Happy gaming and thank you.

☺️

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,295 Crushing Legend
    Options

The videos are different from the runtime. It will be shown in the video when the bonus is ready. Most of the time you don't have to watch the video to the end, with a small x that is either top left or top right you can end it and close the window. Pick up the reward and play the level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?