🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Problem with sendig and taking life

mikica0811
mikica0811 Posts: 5 Level 2

Is it imposible that my friends dont sent me any life? I think that something is wrong with that on my profile? Thank you.

Best Answers

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,237 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

You can only check it if you have linked the game to Facebook. If you have a King account or are only registered in the game with your email, you don't have to check it.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Answer ✓

廾𝗂 @KrisT8, welcome to the Community!

1. Millions of Game messages are being sent every day across the Games all around the world. Some may get stuck in the system & arrive with a delay, not reach certain devices or platforms or not arrive at all. It’s always worth resending the request or Life, hopefully it will get through eventually & reach your Game.
    2. Facebook recently made a change to its platform & this means that you might experience issues when sending/receiving Lives and/or messages from Friends as well as with connection. King is aware of this issue & is working to fix it as quickly as possible.
    • Stay updated on this matter HERE.

🔻 Extra Tips 🔻

• If you have your Game connected through Facebook, make sure that it has access to your Facebook Friends List. This permission will automatically expire from time to time & if the Game doesn't have such access all Lives will remain blocked (go Here for more help & info on this).
    • If you play on a Mobile device, make sure that your Game is updated to its latest version (here are a couple of guides on how to keep your Apps updated on Android & iOS).

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,237 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

There is a problem with sending and receiving life related to Facebook. However, you can send life. This shouldn't affect you. Try to make more friends on Facebook. This means that more life arrives. Find a game group as it will be easier to get friends for the game.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?