🦝 Rachel's back in town! Tell the studio what you think HERE
💰 Guess which is our sweet raccoon's art style and win Gold HERE

Yeti’s Vacation issue.

RichelleCPRichelleCP Posts: 1 Newbie

On my iPad Air (Gen 1), about 2 months ago the game kept closing every time I won a level which it still does. With the Yeti Vacation, when I click on the level button, it goes to the splash screen and then the game closes. I also have the game on my iPhone X so I tried playing it on that device and had no problems. I have the game on both devices connected to Facebook so my progress on my iPhone was showing on my game on my iPad. However, once I completed the Yeti Vacation on my iPhone, my iPad is showing that I still have to complete level 10 to finish. I play mainly on my iPad and know that I have to complete the challenge and then gather 45 stars to get the new character outfit and since this is a timed event, I would hate to miss out. I have tried all of the suggestions, including uninstalling the app and reinstalling (losing all boosters as explained and expected) but I am still having this issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Answers

• Werner_CichyWerner_Cichy Posts: 26,048 Royal Legend

It is quite possible that there are problems with some devices. I think the event has already ended. But I still have the message on my mobile device that it is only just beginning. I've already completed it. It will definitely be cleaned up with the next update

The last completed levels              

Candy Crush Saga , Level 8945
         Candy Crush Friends Saga , Level 4140
         Candy Crush Soda Saga , Level 3350

Papa Pear Saga , Level 108
         Diamond Diaries Saga , Level 100
         Pet Rescue Saga , Level 44
         Blossom Blast Saga , Level 25 
         Bubble Witch 3 Saga , Level 19 
         Farm Heroes Saga, Level 2