🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

The girls decide to create a PowerPoint pdf

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
edited January 2021 in Candy Friends Stories

“Rip, here are quite a few facts that I’ve gathered for you,” says Elsa. “If it’s ok with you I’d like to create a PowerPoint with pictures and the information from the article that I found online. It was a super article and gave out so many history events. Since we couldn’t put them all in the story and it would take forever for you to teach everything what do you think of the idea of me creating a PowerPoint and then turning it into a pdf that we could attach with this ending?” 

Rip thinks that’s a great idea and Tiffi just rolls her eyes up looking at me. Of course, Elsa will add a PowerPoint. 

“Elsa, do you need any help to create the PowerPoint?” asks Tiffi. “I also gathered quite a bit of history events and we can combine them into one super PowerPoint presentation for all that read this story.” 

Elsa loves the idea and tells Tiffi that she will discuss that with her later but she definitely could use her help. 

The girls leave and head on home. The following day the students show up in class; however, Tiffi is not joining them because she has to work with Elsa on the PowerPoint. 

“Good Morning students,” says Rip. “We’ll get to your homework in a bit but first I want to discuss something a bit different.” 

The world was a much different place 1000 years ago. Life expectancy was shorter, Vikings kept stealing people’s things, and Wi-Fi signals were quite poor. Those who believe in reincarnation say we’ve all lived many lives throughout existence.

This semester we will begin with the Aug. 26, 1920: Women's Suffrage (Washington D.C.) and I’d like to end this year with the pandemic, but that is a lot of material to cover. Let’s see how far we get and if there is still a lot to do after this year ends then hopefully you will enjoy it enough to take the next part of world history next year.

The end!

And here is a PowrerPoint pdf where you can learn a lot more world history. There was no way that I could post everything in the story.

Start at the beginning - Rip begins teaching world history

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?