🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Is Tiffi becoming a student?

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
edited January 2021 in Candy Friends Stories

Bright and early the next morning Tiffi heads outdoors to meet up with Elsa.

“Hi Tiffi, looks like we both got here at the same time,” says Elsa. “Let’s go inside to see if Rip is in his class yet.” 

On the way inside some of the students that Tiffi met in Rip’s class the other day stop to say hello to her. They start talking about what a great teacher he is and they are happy to be in his class. Tiffi asks them if they have done their assignment yet.  One girl says that she didn’t start it yet but the other girl says that she’s almost finished. The first girl asks if she could help her because she didn’t understand what he expects them to do. Tiffi asks them if they could help her because she wants to do it too. They exchange phone numbers and the girls move on. 

“Tiffi, you are becoming a real student!” Elsa says. “You are surprising me. I thought your only interest was to help the players and co-author stories with me but look at you! I am so proud of you that you want to study and learn new things.” 

As they get close to Rip’s classroom they see him standing outside near the lockers. He is happy to see both of them.

“Rip, I have so many history facts for you,” Tiffi says. “I don’t know when you’re going to use all of it because there is a lot!” 

Elsa holds up her attaché case showing both of them that she also found a lot of material for him to teach. Rip tells them both to come into the classroom. He doesn’t have another class until after lunch. 

Let’s continue - The girls decide to create a PowerPoint pdf

Start at the beginning - Rip begins teaching world history

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?