🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Tiffi has had enough for one day

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
edited January 2021 in Candy Friends Stories

PrettyBubbles asks Tiffi if she has had enough for one day. Tiffi shakes her head that she’s more than done, but she’s happy that the two of them explained this so well. She can definitely go back and share some of this with her friends. Now it’s time to take a break and get something to eat. Tifi’s phone rings and it’s Mr. Toffee calling her. 

“Hi Dad, what’s up?” questions Tiffi. “You’re not going to believe where I am right now because I can’t believe it.  Do you remember the mood ring that I told you about this morning? Well, I started going home and when I got to Bamboo Forest I saw Lin-Lin and Pan-Pan. I showed them the ring and then decided to put it on my finger. All of a sudden something magical or weird happened because the next thing I knew I was up in the air and pushed out of Candy Town. I landed is the most beautiful town filled will flowers. I made some new friend too. We’re going out to eat and then I’ll be home. Love you Dad. Goodbye.” 

Time for the girls to get something to eat. Tiffi is starving but she didn’t want to tell the girls because they really enjoyed sharing this information with her.  

“Hey girls, I didn’t plan on coming here today nor did I expect to find a mood ring that brought me here, but it’s been a really great day. I will cherish it in my heart forever.” 

Up ahead they see the restaurant and Tiffi is very excited. Food at last! 

Let’s continue – What a fun day!

Start at the beginning - Tiffi ends up in the town of Wellspring

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?