🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Tiffi ends up in the town of Wellspring

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend

One bright and early morning Tiffi wakes up from an restless sleep. She gets dressed and walks into the kitchen. Mr. Toffee is preparing breakfast for the two of them. 

“Hi Dad, I had the weirdest dream last night,” says Tiffi. “I dreamt that I was in some town called Wellsby, no I think it was called Wellsville. Oh I can’t remember the town’s name but the scenery was beautiful. There were bunches of flowers growing on the sides of the road. Actually it looked more like a fantasy town than a real town.  I saw some people up ahead but as I got closer I lost sight of them. And then I woke up. I wonder what that means.”

Mr. Toffee has no idea what her dream could mean, but he knows her well enough that she won’t let it go until she figures out what that dream meant. Time to eat breakfast.

A half hour later breakfast is done and Mr. Toffee is cleaning up the kitchen.

“That was delicious Dad,” Tiffi says. “I’m glad that there are leftovers because I will have a snack later on today.”

As Mr. Toffee walks out the front door Tiffi tells him that she might stop by the store today if she doesn’t have too many players to help. Tiffi’s phone rings.

“Hi Kimmy what’s up?” says Tiffi. “Not much is doing here. It’s been really quiet in the community latterly and not too many players that need her help. I think the Americans are all glued to their TVs looking for news updates on the riots going on throughout the country.”

Kimmy tells her sister that she’s been very busy because the studio has released some new events so she’s been keeping an eye on them. They chat for a while and then promise to chat again real soon.

Hugs and kisses.

Let’s continue – What has Tiffi found?

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?