πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

There is not a place on my screen to send lives to my friends. How do I send lives

Sdj117
Sdj117 Posts: 3 Newbie

There is no place to send my fiends lives, can you help

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,558 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hello again @Sdj117 πŸ˜ƒ

In Candy Crush Friends Saga, you will find the "Heart" icon in the top left corner of the map screen.

I have taken a screenshot from game and zoomed it in to show you πŸ‘‡οΈ πŸ‘‡οΈ

So, you see the "Arrow mark" I drew in above picture? That is where we ask or send lives from.

** When you press on that Green + icon, you can ask for lives from your friend s;

** To Send Lives, you must have all 5 lives. Then only, you will be able to send them. Simply click on that "Heart icon" and you will see the tab "Send Lives".

When you click on that tab, you will see all your friends list --- select all of your friends simply by checking the box "All Friends" OR uncheck that box and go through the list one by one to select only few of friends to send lives.

Did I make it clear for you OR is there any confusion with what I wrote πŸ˜„ Please let me know if you need further clarification.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Crushastic Day and a great rest of the weekend 🍭 🍭 🍭

Answers

• PummyRaj

Hello @Sdj117 πŸ€— A Warm Welcome Back to our Wonderful King Community!

Can you please tell me which game you are talking about?

Usually, whatever game we are playing, we will be able to send lives through the "Heart" icon -- where the lives are stored.

But, if you show me your game map screen, I can give you more step by step details about how to send lives πŸ™‚

To reply back, you can simply type your message in the empty box given below to my comment.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Crushastic Day 🍭 🍭

• Sdj117
    Sdj117 Posts: 3 Newbie

I’m playing Candy Crush Friends

• PummyRaj
    Answer βœ“

Hello again @Sdj117 πŸ˜ƒ

In Candy Crush Friends Saga, you will find the "Heart" icon in the top left corner of the map screen.

I have taken a screenshot from game and zoomed it in to show you πŸ‘‡οΈ πŸ‘‡οΈ

So, you see the "Arrow mark" I drew in above picture? That is where we ask or send lives from.

** When you press on that Green + icon, you can ask for lives from your friend s;

** To Send Lives, you must have all 5 lives. Then only, you will be able to send them. Simply click on that "Heart icon" and you will see the tab "Send Lives".

When you click on that tab, you will see all your friends list --- select all of your friends simply by checking the box "All Friends" OR uncheck that box and go through the list one by one to select only few of friends to send lives.

Did I make it clear for you OR is there any confusion with what I wrote πŸ˜„ Please let me know if you need further clarification.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Crushastic Day and a great rest of the weekend 🍭 🍭 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?