πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Gold Bars lost after crash- Just so angry

Brassman
Brassman Posts: 2 Newbie
edited February 2021 in Support

I rarely buy gold bars but did so recently. I had 12 got to the end of a difficult section in CCFriends with only 3 tiles to break so chose to use bars to buy 10 extra goes. As they were loading, the game crashed - never seen it do that before! And would you believe on restarting not only had it lost my place but also my gold was gone! From my perspective that’s just stealing! I want my gold bars replaced of course but it took me ages to get to a point where it was worth purchasing extra goes! I would like to hear from King.com and how they are able to recompense me?

Best Answer

• Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5
    Answer βœ“

Please email Player Support so they can check up what happened.

Open the game on mobile and go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email. When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and all transactions the recent 90 days.

Hopefully, I can help you.

Answers

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

G'day @Brassman,

Maybe you could try this in the support area or help centre?

Thank you for speaking so graciously about this issue though, your "tone" sounds very reasonable :0)

• Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5
    Answer βœ“

Please email Player Support so they can check up what happened.

Open the game on mobile and go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email. When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and all transactions the recent 90 days.

Hopefully, I can help you.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,404 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2021

Hello @Brassman πŸ€— A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful King Community!

I am so sorry to hear about the issue in your game! And I completely understand your frustration πŸ˜”

From what I have learnt, the Gold Bars that we have spent in the game might not be reimbursed when the game crashed. Because, the crashing issue is generally caused by our device but not the King servers.

But, I would definitely encourage to contact the King Customer Support team and try your luck πŸ‘οΈ

Please post back and let us know if you need any further assistance or clarifications. You can simply type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope everything goes well and you will get your Gold Bars back 🀞

Have a Crushastic Day and a great weekend ahead 🍭 🍭 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?