🦝 Rachel's back in town! Tell the studio what you think HERE
💰 Guess which is our sweet raccoon's art style and win Gold HERE
🌴 It's ON! Join our Weekend Challenge HERE
Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Friends and take a look at the Master List of Ideas before posting
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Gold bars

ladybugb69ladybugb69 Posts: 1 Newbie

I wish their was a way to earn gold bars like maybe in the chests or the daily things that we open. Could y'all maybe make this possible?

3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 15,281 Ambassador

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

Could you please look at the list of ideas and vote? Even I opened ideas for gold bars. Please go through the ideas calmly and vote!

Thank you

@Elsa

💓 Where there's a will, there's a way 💓

😉 One look at my profile would help everyone! 👍

Did you know that there is now an international room for German - French - Spanish?

🍐 Player Expert for Papa Pear 🥥

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• ElsaElsa Posts: 31,506 Community Hub Moderator

Thanks for tagging me @Spinnifix! Welcome to our community @ladybugb69! I am working on a message to offer to everyone on how to set up an idea but in the meantime if you go back into the ideas area and click on Master List of idea please read the current list of ideas. To create an idea please make sure that it is fully detailed on how to improve the game. This is what I am going to do for you. I will leave this open to see if it gets any votes. Before you post another idea please look over the rules on how to create the idea which is listed with a green background at the top of the ideas area and then please read the master list to make sure that what you are suggesting hasn't already been suggested.

🌈_________________________________ 🌈_____________________________ 🌈

* Check out my stories *

*A guide to help you locate the different areas in the community!*

#ChoosetoChallenge: It’s the Women’s Month in the King Community!

🌈_________________________________ 🌈_____________________________ 🌈