🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Tiffi meets DieOmimi

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
edited February 2021 in Candy Friends Stories

As Tiffi continues her walk through the community she decides to check out the contest in Farm Heroes Saga. She overhears @PrettyBubbles talking to someone that she never met before.

“Hey Tiffi, what’s up girl?” asks PrettyBubbles. “Have you ever met @DieOmimi before? She just entered the contest that @Chicken_Slayer is currently running.”

Tiffi loves her new friend PrettyBubbles so if she’s friends with DieOmimi then maybe they can all become friends and do things together. 

“It’s pretty quiet in the community lately,” Tiffi says. “With the COVID-19 virus still active all over I would have thought we’d see more players coming here since a lot are now working from home. But maybe they are playing their games instead. Maybe we can all get together and plan some fun things to do in the community and that will encourage them to participate. Do you know what fun things that I am talking about PrettyBubbles?  Like the fun messages that you and Elsa have been posting all over.”

Pretty Bubbles mentions that Valentine’s Day will be coming soon so she has to speak to Elsa to find out what fun things they can do. Tiffi comes up with this brilliant idea.

“PrettyBubbles, maybe we can all get together and include my new friends to do a Valentine’s Day thing,” exclaims Tiffi with excitement. “Maybe we can have a party here in the community and invite everyone to join in. But maybe not. It might be too much for the few of us to plan.  I’ll talk to Elsa and maybe we can come up with some idea. Hey, maybe a Valentine’s Day story.”

Hugs and kisses. Tiffi continues to walk around the community.

Let’s continue - Say hello to Nix66

Start at the beginning – Valentine’s Day 2021 (Part 1)

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?